This is it

Louis' P.O.V

Julia and I were walking around the outlets when we ran into Felicia and Harry

"Oh um Hi" I say awkwardly

"Hi" Felicia says Looking down at her feet.

"How have you two been?" She asks

"Um good, Felicia?" Julia says

"Yeah" She says looking back up.

"Do you want to talk over coffee" Julia asks "Uh sure" Felicia says. Oh how I miss her dumb little laugh when shes feeling awkward or when she would look up into my eyes and just smile and her eyes would glisten like stars. Or how when Julia and Harry would sleepover her and Julia would jump off the balcony into the pool and it would scare the living shit out of me and Harry. And she would come up and kiss me with those soft lips reassuring me she's ok.

"Well it was good seeing you two" Harry said walking into Hollister's with Felicia. We followed far behind and The were on the Men side and I was with Julia on the woman side. I watched as Felicia would pull shirts out of the racks and push them up agents Harrys chest and he would say if he liked it. One shirt was a paled blue and white one and she pushed it up and he held her hands at her chest and lend in and kissed her. Every bone in my body went weak.

                                                      Julias' P.O.V

Seeing her all over him her lips, her hand and, her eyes all over him brock me, we were like sisters and he was my rock. I loved him with every piece of my heart and it broke me every part of me. I also noticed Harrys new Tattoo and Felicia's.

                                                          Felicia P.O.V

Every time I looked over I and saw his eyes, On her. I know I should be over this but I just can't be. Not just yet. Me and Harry finished shopping and went home. I got ready to go with Julia to Starbucks. She texted she was going to come pick me up at 2:00 pm.

                                                                 *2:00 p.m*

Me and Julia were driving to Starbucks when we arrive we walk in and order our drinks once we sit down she stats.

"So you and Harry?"

"Um yeah" I say looking down at my nails

"How'd that happen?"

"Um when he came over and I came home it just sorta happened" (larry quote) I say

"Felicia and Julia" I hear I get up and get it.

"Oh so that's what happened"

"Yeah, what about you and Louis?" I ask

"Oh, well It happened when he came over and when you left we decided on it" She says smiling. Everything sorta went silent

"Did you two get matching tattoos?"

"Um no"

"I'm not stupide I saw them"

"Um its just a heart and he ended up getting heart too" I say

"Felicia, Will we ever be friends again?" She says teary eyed

"No" I say honestly, as a tear falls down both our cheeks.

"So all those time as kids, the times we laughed at our self and our sister relationship. that gone wifey" She says using the word wifey cause we us to call eachother that.

"There is no more Wifey, no sisters, no boobear and haz, no chubbies, no more you and we as friends"  I say crying shes doing the same. I text harry pick me up. I can tell Julia does the same for Louis.

"Its a sad ending but. What other ending could there be?" I say getting up and walking out. Julia follows behind. We sit at different benches outside. Rembering  ever time me and her were having our girls days and chase eachother around outside its over. Louis and Harry show up at the same time I get into Harrys car and hers into Louis. They back up and drive away in the empty parking lot

                                                                   Third Person P.O.V

And both the cars drive off In their different directions. knowing once and for all there friend ships are over.

_________________________________________

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE LOVE YA