Where will I go

Harrys' P.O.V

  I hoped into the Range Rover, I wish Julia knew I didn't kiss her. Yeah, yeah I sound like all those other ex boyfriend, but I really didn't.

                                         *FlashBack*

   "I'm gonna go" I told Taylor

"But why, forget her I'm what you want" She says

"No your not" I say walking away. With that she pulled me behind a booth. As a couple started kissing in front of the booth by the window, and scare sly the guy looked just like me. with that Taylor pulled me back out and then Julia came in.

                       *Back To Reality*

  Now you see, I DIDNT kiss her, she mostly set me up! THAT BITCH. I walked into the house and found all my stuff packed and at the front door. with a note:

"Please, just get this stuff and leave I need time to think, Don't text, call or, visit me. From J"

A tear streamed down my face. Where would I go?

                                      Louis' P.O.V

   I got all my stuff packed, I walked down stairs to Felicia. She was crying like her mom was shot in front of her. I went and leaned down in front of her.

"I'm sorry I did this to you" I say a tear going down my cheek. I kissed her softly on her lips and walked out. I really messed up. It all happened when.

                                Julias' P.O.V

    I see this empty room. I look around every memory of him is gone. All the moments the laughs, Gone. I miss his face his smile, his dimples, His hair and - then I hear a knock at the door.

 __________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hate not being with my LOUIS! :'( I miss my baby, But I like writing something new and not some Fouis love story with there Jarry friends. Love ya!!