Chapter 7.

The next morning, I woke up with Ben's arms no longer around me, and the RV was moving. Everyone was awake and I looked at the time. Ten minutes after noon. "Shit, why did nobody wake me?" I said, jumping out of bed and scrambling to find my phone. "I have to call the guys from Sumerian."

I made the phone call as soon as I could, threatening to superglue the boy's mouths shut if they made a sound. Talking as politely and sounding as least hungover as I could, I made an appointment for the next day. "Where are we going?" I asked Sam, who was driving.

Ben was sitting on the couch and answered me instead, "We're going to a motel so that we can check into a room and shower. It's been three days and it needs to be done."

"Agreed," I said, sitting next to him.

James poked his head out of his bunk, "So what were you dreaming about?"

"What?"

Danny looked at me, "You would up hysterical and smacked your head on the roof. You even have a bruise from it. It must have been a wicked nightmare."

I rubbed my forehead, wincing at the pain and the dream came flooding back to me. Ben said, "So what was it about? It took me almost a half hour to fucking calm you down."

"Uh, I don't remember," I lied.

When we got to the motel and all checked into one room, the way the woman looked at us was priceless. Danny noticed too, because he smirked, "We're gonna have a really wicked orgy. You're welcome to join if you'd like." We all nodded, and she handed him the room key hesitantly.

We all walked away laughing.

"I call the shower first," Ben said, skipping across the room with his soaps in hand.

Danny winked and smacked is ass, "I'll join you."

"Stop," Ben said, using his 'typical gay man' voice, "You're embarrassing me!"

We all waited for Ben, who seemed to be taking forever. "Danny, go see what's taking him so long," I groaned. I had been laying on the floor and Danny gently kicked my side.

"Fine." He peered his head in the bathroom door and said, "Benji, what's taking so long?"

"Danny, get the fuck out!" He yelled.

Danny sputtered, "He's wanking. Ahahaha!"

We were all laughing pretty hard and you could hear Ben say, "Fuck, you ruined it, Danny!"

"Go help him out, Lauren," Sam laughed.

"Haha," I said, now rolling face down on the carpet. My voice muffled, I groaned, "I just want to take a god damn shower."

I was next and I took my time, too. I heard Danny holler, "You're not masturbating, too, are you?"

"Yep," I yelled back, actually washing the conditioner out of my hair.

"Can I watch?" Ben hollered with a laugh.

That's when he crossed the line, though. I heard Danny growl, "That's my sister, asshole."

The rest of the guys took showers, and we all got dressed and went to a movie, ate a few of the million burgers Ben bought, then to went to sleep. It was nice to go to sleep without drinking, because my head didn't spin so much when I plopped down on my pillow. That night, Danny had me sleep in James's bunk with him.

"There's no way you're sleeping with Ben again tonight," He whispered to me. "Not after that comment earlier."

"You make sexual comments about him and I all the time," I rolled my eyes.