Ellie stared up at the ceiling of the station and thought, "You were never born in Chicago."

     Gabriel chuckled, shaking his head, "Nope, that one's true."

     Ellie crossed her arms, "Okay...you don't have a dog named Whoofy. That's gotta be it."

     "How many months have we worked together?" teased Gabriel.

     Ellie chuckled nervously, she'd always been more focused on his looks than his biography, "So, you've never always dreamed of becoming an astronaut?"

     Gabriel laughed, "And we have a winner."

     "Really?" asked Ellie, with a note of disbelief. "But you seem like such a natural at it."

     "Believe it or not," Gabriel responded, floating away from the terminal, "I initially wanted to become an actor. But, of course, everyone said that's not a very lucrative business."

     Ellie laughed, "Wow, I don't think I would've ever actually guessed that about you. Okay, my turn?"

     Gabriel nodded, "Go."

     Ellie thought for a moment, "One, my sister's name is Sarah, two, I have a dog named Pugsy, and three, I got a chance to meet George Lucas once."

     Gabriel crossed his arms, "Elysia Jobs, you have never met George Lucas."

     Ellie raised her eyebrows, "You're very good at this game."

     "Or, I just familiarized myself with you like I was meant to do," chuckled Gabriel. "But, speaking of your sister, how did that phone call go with her the other day?"

     Ellie sighed, "Not as well as I would've hoped. She still seemed adamant about not letting me go."

     "And what did you say?" asked Gabriel.

     "I kind of..." Ellie paused, "just hung up the phone and left."

     "You did what?!" exclaimed Gabriel. "You've never struck me as the rebellious type."

     Ellie shook her head, "I never was."

     Gabriel thought for a moment, "You know, there's a story I once heard that you might be able to relate to."

     "About my sister?" asked Ellie.

     Gabriel shook his head, "It's a story that's actually applicable to your state of mind. You've always wanted to be more than just normal, right?"

     Ellie reluctantly nodded, "Yeah, and?"

     Gabriel raised his hands, "A long time ago, there was a man who wanted to be a great general. His parents, however, were farmers and they wanted him to stay and tend to the farm as they grew older. The man, however, didn't want to associate himself with the lowly peasant-life of the farmers."

     "So what happened?" asked Ellie.

     "He left his family, against their will," answered Gabriel. "He went to see the king and asked him to make him a great military leader. The king responded, however, that there was a test that needed to be passed first. He was to survive in the jungle for 40 days without any help."