Chapter 1

Hey guys it's Sadie and I started a new one because it wouldn't let me add any chapters to my old one. So, I hope ya'll like it...

________________________________________________________________________________

~ September 27th, 1987~

"Hurry the fuck up DeShaun before I'm late! Shit you always wanna do stuff at the last minute!" I said with a giggle holding my baby boy in my hands. Hi my name is DaNae Holton, I live in Detroit,  Michigan with my annoying ass little brother Deshaun Dupree Holton. And this is my baby boy Damion Dupree Jackson.

Damion is 3 months old. He got his middle name from DeShaun. He has been one out of 4 most influential people in my life.

I know you're thinking about the fact that I'm light and he's dark, but I'm just mixed with Puerto Rican and African-American.

The reason why I look different is because our mom was in a relationship with my dad and 2 years after they had me, she cheated on my dad with DeShaun and had him. But when his dad found out that she was pregnant, he dipped out to become a music producer or some shit like that.

"Aight! You should've woke me up earlier! Is momma still here?" I rolled my eyes. It's too damn early for this bullshit. "No momma is not here and do I look like a damn alarm clock to you?"

He just shook his head and gave me a wide ass smile that showed his gap. "Do you really want me to answer that question?" He kept the smile on his face. He can brighten anyone's day with it. I rolled my eyes playfully as I walked out the door. "Oh just shut up and come on!"

I dropped Damion off next door to Ms. Benningfield's house. She babysits him when I'm at school.

While we were walking to school, we always stop at the store to get some snacks and bus tokens for our adventures after school.

We walked into the store and almost instantly, a whiff of Marijuana hit my nose. I love to smoke. Weed is like an escape drug. Especially when I have a lot of shit bottled up inside. "Yo Uncle Jerry! Let me uh... get one pack of Swishers and one pack of Duchess..." He nodded his head to the beat of the song 'Boyz N The Hood' by N.W.A.

He turned to me, still nodding his head to the beat which made me do the same. "Man I would love to go to Compton!" I nodded in agreement. "Me too! suntans and palm trees, while all we get here is cold winds and snow." I walked to the door and waited with the black plastic bag full of snacks and blunt wraps. "You ready to go?" I shook my head yeah and started walking again.

I walked up to a building which had 'OSBORNE HIGH SCHOOL' in big bold capital letters. I sighed and shook my head. It felt like the weekend only lasted 10 fucking minutes. I took a deep breath and walked in.

After all those damn stairs we had to climb we finally made it to the Attendance Office to get our tardy slips even though were early, but by the time we get to our classes, were gonna be late.

I opened the door and all eyes were on me. This is why I hate being late. I scanned the room for a seat and my eyes landed on one behind the cutest boy in the school. Anthony Marquis (mar-kees) Johnson. I have literally every class with him, but he doesn't even know I exist. I walked over to the seat with my head down and instantly got my drawing book out and started drawing.

I wasn't even paying attention to the lecture... I mean lesson. "Psst!" I closed my notebook faster than the speed of light. I look up from my now closed notebook to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes. It was Anthony. "Yes?" I said it barely audible.

When I'm out in public or even around people I don't know. I get super shy and I don't know why. You don't know how hard it is for me. I have the meanest face in the world, but I'm too quiet and too shy to someone first. "Do you have a pencil that I can borrow... well have?" I nodded my head and turned my back to him to get my pencil out from my backpack that was on the back of my chair.

I finally found the pencil out of a million ink pens and handed it to him. "Thanks, oh and nice tattoo." He winked and then turned back around.

I almost had a heart attack! 'Girl he don't want you! he probably does that to every girl and he don't want to take responsibility for you god damn kid

I almost had a heart attack! 'Girl he don't want you! he probably does that to every girl and he don't want to take responsibility for you god damn kid.' I guess you're right. Why would he want anything to do with my crazy ass?

First period is finally over and now I have to survive 6 more periods. But I guess its cool because next 2 periods I have are with DeShaun.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys how did you enjoy my first chapter? I know it's kinda boring, but once I get into it, it's gonna be amaze-ballz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to vote and comment guys!!!! You can message me some ideas you want for this... I don't bite