1.kids

Hi I'm shayli! I m not a good writer leave tips!!!!
I hope u love my story! PLAY SONG!(best firend
Jason Chen.)I re wrote it today it was the worst chapter

Aphmau pov

"Hey Garroth!" I said as I entered school he was with Zane. We ran toward each other and hugged. Zane was my friend
But,Garroth with his dreamy blue eyes and hair as blonde as the Sand on the beach... I know....I got it bad. A new girl named Paige came today. She hates me she's ALWAYS WITH GARROTH! I wanted to cry! She is a meanie! Garroths happier with her! My buddy Dante has the same problem with Amy. He started flirting with me Garroth was green with envy! I guess I'm only 4!
Garroth's pov

DANTE!? I asked as Aphmau was hugged him. GAH! WHY DIDN'T I TELL HER! I WANT TO BE HER PARTNER FOR OUR PROJECT!!! I LIKE Aphmau my best firend. Paige is a meanie! I want to tell her the deal but I can't(in Garmau 2 he tells her). My firend Aph. Zane flirts with her all the time they even danced at his party (since I was sick for the beginning of the night.) I was better around 9.....Zane tried to kiss her hand but she slapped it. He told her it hurt and said he was sorry...she forgave him. We had to slow dance ew! (That night In his dreams) Me and Aphmau were holding hands she looked amazing . She smiled and kissed me. I felt as if I was king. I'm not doing that no more training for kingship I love it here! Aphmau...my dad will do my duties till I'm ready I'm with my brother and mother even the kingdom of Phoenix Drop is here somewhere without her father...I shall be a king I know so..