/0\

August 2, 2020

\\\|Tyler\\\\

I slid off my shorts and grabbed my board, running into the water immediately. The coldness of the water hit my skin causing shivers to shoot up through my body, I quickly set my board up and catch the wave.

I turn my board as the wave begins to crash and I lay on my stomach, riding the rest of the wave in. As I walk back with my board I get a usual amount of stares and whistles from guys, I just brush it off and make my way back to my towel.

I lay out for a bit, absorbing the rays from the sun on my already tan skin.

This was my usual schedule. Since I'm no longer in school, I have a lot of free time and I spend it at the beach, surfing and tanning.

I needed something else to do.

I talked with the lifeguards there as they were my closest friends.

"Hey, you said that you didn't have anything to do right?" My best friend, Nate, said.

"Yeah, I'm totally free."

"Great, I saw these classes for surfing and I thought you could go and teach a few. I mean, with how good you are, you have to do it." He said handing me a flyer

I skim the flyer, it looked fun.

"Yeah, I'll do it." I said.

"Great, I'll sign you up as soon as I'm done with my shift." He said.

I nodded, I guess this summer was gonna be a little more fun.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ETHAN FANFIC!!!! At last!!!!! I can't wait to really start this up!!!!!! Yes, Lauren Giraldo plays as Tyler.

Kitti is out!