How You First Meet

Start from the beginning

"Try these on, you'd look super cute in it." She smiled brightly and wildly, giving you the jeans. You stared, completely confused in what just happened in that last minute. She playfully began to shove you off towards the dressing rooms.

---------

Sam: Your family all went to the grocery store to get food. Of course, you went directly to the aisle with your favorite foods in it. 

While quickly walking around the corner, you immediately ran into someone. You almost fell to the ground, but something caught you. As you slowly opened your eyes, a tall man with nicely tanned skin and dark brown eyes looked down at you, his large muscular arm holding you. 

"I..." You swallowed harshly. "Thank you... and sorry for... um, running into you." You stammered, not taking your (y/ec) eyes off of his intense ones.

"It's fine." His deep voice was invigorating. "I'm Sam, you are?"

"(Y/n)... it's amazing to meet you." You got to your feet, and the urgency to go get your food decreased as you just wanted to stand in his presence forever.

---------

Paul: It was a nice warm and breezy day to walk in the park. The sun was pushing through the grey clouds that seemed to loom around this town for eternity.

There were lots of people out on the trails, walking with their spouse or dog, playing fetch, or having a picnic. However, you were just here for a walk... by yourself.

"Hey, you." A beautifully tanned man with a gorgeous face called out to you. "Lonely girl, come here." The man was standing with three other guys with a similar tan, and they all had the same eye and hair color. Like they were related or something.

"What do you want?" You asked, feeling the pepper spray in your sweatshirt pocket. 

A couple of the guys went 'Oooh, she's snappy'. But you ignored them.

"You look lonely." The main guy said. "My name's Paul."

You stared at Paul, like you expected him to say more. But his mouth stayed shut. "I'm (y/n), I guess. Nice to meet you."

You went to turn around and keep walking but Paul quickly opened his mouth to say something. "Hey (y/n), want to watch us play tackle football? I know you wanna..."

His tone made you giggle and him being hit by someone else would be pretty funny. Plus you had nothing better to do. "Deal."

---------

Emmett: Woo! It was Friday night, and the lights on the football field were shining bright. The entire Forks High School was there for the one and only homecoming game. Adrenaline rushed through every fan's veins as it was the last quarter of the game, and Forks was winning by a landslide.

You were struggling to get back to your seat with kids jumping and screaming with pride and victory. Your friends were with the crowd and it deafened you. As you were jogging up the staircases to your seat in the far top, a man bumped into you, sending your popcorn flying.

"Crap!" You exclaim, frantically reaching for your popcorn bag. A large hand reached out and caught it just before it hit the ground, and there were no causalities.

"So sorry." He apologized. You looked over at your savior and you met an adorable face, and the man was grinning like a dork. 

"Can I have the name of my savior?" You asked jokingly, grabbing the popcorn bag from his hand.

"Emmett, milady." He bowed and chuckled. Emmett Cullen?!

"I'm (y/n)." You stared into his cheerful golden eyes. "Nice to meet you."

He gave you a cheesy smile. 

"GO FORKS WOOOOO!" Emmett pumped his fist in the air as he jumped and down on the bleachers. There were his siblings next to him doing the same, but just not as energetically. You laughed as you made your way back to your friends.

----------

Jasper: It was a Friday and you were ready for the long week to be over. You were reading a book as you were walking, and it was at a super good part. You were near the exit doors of the school when you suddenly ran smack dab into a cold wall.

When you slowly stared up to disapprovingly glare at the wall that had so rudely interrupted your novel, your angry eyes landed on two apologetic golden eyes.

"Sorry, ma'am." You heard the boy say, a southern drawl making you nearly swoon.

"It's... It's okay." You stammer, a lot lost in his beautiful and unique eyes. You clear your throat. "My name is (y/n)."

"Name's Jasper, pleasure to meet you." Jasper softly grabs your hand, like he was going to give you a handshake, but kisses the top of your hand instead, causing a serious case of blushing.