Surprise

(2 year skip between the last chapter and this one! I confused my self while editing it!"

Alex pov -

"Good morning Princess happy birthday" I said to Holly after she awoke when i kiss her forhead

"Good morning Prince Charming , and you remember oh but you forgot two thing"

"No I didn't babe"

"Ooo yes u did u forgot this " I said kiss him and he kissed back

"Ok I missed one thing what else?" he said with I now wat your gonna say look

"What's next week?"

"Are two year annaversary and I'm gonna be a father soon to I'm so happy for us "

"Awwww . We still have to tell the guys! "

"I know we have to today"

The guys all moved last year out of the city so we all don't talk much but Holly does to Brook , Nancy , & Angelina so I'm pretty sure we are all goin camping some time and we're staying there for two days

"Alex I don't think I have to tell them...I think they will figure it out!" Holly said put my hand on her stomach I felt the baby's feet kicking!  Awe I can't wait to be a father of twins! Hopefully one girl and on boy! I really don't care they are gonna be cute just like their mom!

"They are gonna be adorable just like their mommy." I said kissing Hollys nose.

it's will be two whole years since we started to date next week but what can I say I love her!

But I'm not the only on to fall in love Robert, Andrew and Austin all did . They all fell hard for Holly friends Andrew and Brook, Robert and Angelina , and Austin and Nancy. Let just say Austin hasn't been this happy since he go signed a record deal and he was really happy when that happen! But he was like always sad before Nancy came into his life NOW they are both happy.

Holly pov

"I love you!" I said to Alex before getting ready.

"I love you too and we have to tell them today!" Alex said

"Alex! Like I said before I think they can tell! I'm 8 months pregnant for god sack!" I said

"So did you think of any names baby? I have two!" Alex asked

"Well I picked Alexis and Jai ! What did you pick baby?"

"I picked Luke and Aria!"

"I love those names! So if its two boy Jai and Luke, and if it's two girls Alexis and Aria. If it's one boy one girl we will pick a name from my list and your list ok baby?"

"Hunny I'm home! How is the birthday girl" I heard Nancy tell up the stairs

I looked up with a smile. I missed her so much! I had already finished dressing into a black maxi dress and sandals. So I walked down to her and she stared at me with a wide mouth then said "Oh jy god! Boy or girl?"

"I don't know! We both wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Happy birth.... Whoa! What the heck when did this happen! Y'all got any names yet?" I heard Robert and Angelina at the door

"Yep if it's a boy Jai or Luke if its a girl Aria or Alexis!"

"Congrats! when is the baby due?"

I looked up at Alex and he smiled and then said "next Tuesday!"

They looked at me "Really? Can I stay please Holly?" I heard nancy say

"Of course you can Nancy! Alex show them were they're gonna stay tonight please I need to rest!"

"Ok I will baby go to sleep."

"Thanks Alex " I said kissing him

"Nancy can you stay here I need to tell you something"

"What is it hun?"

"I'm having twins! But no one can now ok please"

"I won't tell girl! So what's been up I know it's your anniversary next week! what if you have to spend it in the hospital giving birth?"

"Then we will! It will be the best anniversary every!"

"So do you actually know the sex or no?"

"No! Me and Alex both wanted our first child to be unknown!"

Nancy pov-

I'm so happy my friend is having TWO babies! I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant myself. I wonder how hard it was for Holly to tell Alex. Austin doesn't even know I'm pregnant because truthfully I'm scared to tell anyone but I know I can trust Holly!

"Hey Holly?"

"Yea?"

"I'm pregnant! I just found out yesterday!" I whispered into her ear

"What! Congrats! Does anyone else know?" I asked "I won't tell only if u don't tell I'm having twins " i continued until the door opened to reveal Alex, he must have been outside the door this whole time. Considering he congratulated Nancy as soon as he came in the room.

"Thanks Alex! Just be quiet about it! Austin doesn't know! I want to tell him but I'm scared to think what he will do!"

"Well he will probaly kiss you then except the fact that he's gonna be a father! Hun it's okay! Don't cry! My hormones are still all messed up!" i started to cry then i asked holly to tell him for me she said of course I will. I'm thankful to have a friend like her!

Hollys pov

"Hey A can I talk to you?"

"Yea! Whats up?" he said

"What is I told you, you were gonna be a dad?"

"I would be happy! Why is Nancy?"

"Yep "I said turning around into my door and Austin followed " I'm gonna be a dad! Ahhh did this is so crazy!!" Austin said as I sat on my bed next to Alex and then I feel asleep in his arms

Next morning-:p hollys pov

I woke up in Alexs arms ' I feel so safe '

"Good because I would never let anything happen to you babe" I heard Alex say

"I spoke what I was thinking didn't I?" i said kissing Alex's nose

"Yep! However good morning! I love you so much and we are now one day closer to meeting our little two!"

"Good morning baby! I love you too! It's so exciting!"

"Come on we have to get up and get changed! We have to go to the doctors to see how the twins are doing!" Alex said putting is hand on my stomach

"Ok but can you pick out my cloths for me? Please baby! I'm gonna hop in the shower!"

"Ok baby!"

Hey guys sorry I might not be able to update I'm on vacation in New Jersey to see my grandma then goin to see Miami Florida to see brook I'm so happy to see my family I got my naw done and my hair so if anything is all fucking messy lol like miss spelling in sorry I'm watchin my lil cousin and she is fucking hipper still lol