Hangin with the boys

~Holly's pov~

"Holly" I heard Austin scream

"Can I help you? I was sleeping!" I screamed back

"Do you want to hang out with me and the crew? They sent me up here to wake you up! So I did!" He said with a smile on his face

"I will but NEVER and I mean never! Wake me up again! I need as much sleep as I can get now before Logan is born!"

"Yeah I get it! Hurry and get changed! Robert wants to talk to you!"

"Ok! I will be down soon, and ask Robert why he want to talk to me? Is it really important if so tell him to come up the stairs and knock on the door!"

"Yes ma'am!"

As Austin walked down stairs I took out a white cropped top with black high waisted ripped skinny jeans, I paired the outfit with mid top white Nike Air Force 1's.

I heard a knock on the door after I finished changing so I opened it and Robert was standing there.

Well um this is super close! I'm nervous! Wait why am I nervous? I said to myself in my mind we were only like three inches away from each others

"Can I talk to you?" He asked kinda nervously

"Of course you can talk to me, but I'll be doing my hair and make up" I said knowing I would probably get a ' you don't need make up.' I mean it wouldn't totally be wrong! I was blessing with perfect skin and freckles, which I adored so much.

~Roberts pov~

I walked up the stairs to talk to Holly and I saw she had on Air Force 1's and her outfit fit them perfectly she was gorgeous!

"What did you want to ask me Robert?" She ask as she began to mess with her hair.

"Oh right! I wanted to know if you would like to go to Brick House pizza tonight at like 7:30 with me"

"I would love to!" I looked at my clock it said 12:00pm so Holly and I walked down the stairs and She got a bunch of 'omg I love your shoes!'

"Morning guys" Holly said

"Morning Holly" Austin, Tyler, & Zack said as Holly looked over to Alex who looked out of it.

"Earth to Alex! Alex come in?"

"Huh?"

"You weren't moving! Had us a little worried there buddy!"

"Oh umm.. sorry!"

"So what are we doing today?"

"We're gonna go play some basketball then go to the skate park!" Alex said

"Nice I love basketball and I love skate parks!"

"If I were you I would go get into some clothes u can jump in and skate in!" Alex said

"Oh I can jump and skate in the clothes in wearing right now!"

"Ok then lets go out." Austin said

"I'm gonna get my board first! I'll be back down in like two minutes!"

~Holly pov~

"I'm gonna get my board first! I'll be back down in like two minutes!" I said

"Just don't take to long! We'll be waiting outside!" Austin said

"Yes mother!"

"Oh you'll pay for that!" Austin said as he chased me up the stairs

"Austin let go of me!" I said while laughing

"No"

"Austin put her down right now " my mom said

"Yes g" Austin said, while he put me down I stuck my tongue out at him and ran to my room, and grabbed my board. Once I got outside I was meet with the boys staring at me like Alex was earlier this morning

"Hello earth to boys! Boys come in?"

"I like your board" Alex and Robert said

"Thanks my dad got me like 8 new broads and my dad said to give some to Austin and his friends I will bring then down if you want?"

"Okay!"

It took me a couple minutes to get all the boards down stairs, but I managed.

"Here this one is you Austin!" I said handing Austin a skate board with black wheels, it had a guitar on the bottom of it and my dad spray painted his name on it in red spray paint . "He also wanted me to tell y'all to pick one out! I will tell him what one y'all picked he will customize it for you"

"That's sick! So your dad makes boards? " Alex said

"Yeah!"

"That's awesome!"

"Sometimes it can be but not all the time!"

"Well I don't think so that is freaking awesome!"

After they all picked out their boards we began to play some rounds of basketball then we walked to the skate park.

Eeeekkkk! This is going to be so much fun! It'll be my first time visiting a new skate park, since back home I always went to the same one! Maybe I'll me some friends who are female!