Its To Late

Dark POV
"Cherry" I said to my self but any heard and turned to me surprised but my reaction.

"Miss me Dark. Boys we have some very special guest" I tried to run but I was struck by a stick being put in a choke hold by Wilford. I looked over at Anti to see him have a knife at his throat by Jimmy Casket. Cherry clapped her hands magically chains on our hands. Wilford and Jimmy walked over to Cherry to look at their work.

"Cherry please I'm sorry just please don't do this"
"It's to late Dark it's bin what 4 almost 5 years you fucked up"
"Cherry what can I do for you to forgive me"
"What I want *laughs maniacally* I want you unhappy and dead but since you dead just brings me back here I'm taking something you care about to much about"
"NO CHERRY DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER DONT YOU-"
"DONT WHAT TELL HER WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT!! And besides I'm not going to hurt her but"
"But what?"
"You are dark"
"I would never"
"Yea you wouldn't since last time but you won't be in control"
She waved her hand smoke coming towards us then it went black

Cherry POV
"Jimmy bring him here and you two go take Dark back to the hideout" Jimmy brought Anti forward. Both Jimmy and Wilford left deal with Dark home I knew I would have to make this quick.

"Now I remember you were the one at the bar with Jack, EJ and LJ"
"Yea and you were with that girl with the purple hood Nina wasn't it"
"Yes now I have some advice for you"
"An that would be"
"One get out of this while you can and two I know you were watching me in my interrogation with Mash you might want to keep your thoughts to yourself"
"What if I don't want to get out and I want to help dark"
"Then you'll end up miserable as he"
I clapped my hands to release him from his chains.

"It's your choice leave now or end like dark"
"I know something better" he said with a grin
"An that would be?"
"This" he quickly grabbed me an kissed me I kissed back. After what felt like forever ended. His eyes one blue one green shined in the light but then slowly closed. I smirk came on my face he was falling to the ground but I grabbed him.

"Come out boys we don't have all day!"
"You were right Cher how did you know"
"I read his mind when he slipped into my interrogation with Mash. Jimmy he shouldn't be that hard to control now chip let's him and bring him and get this show on the road"
"Ok Cher you coming"
"Yea give me a minute"
"Ok" Jimmy left I was alone in the park thinking about what had just happened.

That kiss it felt like something but I don't know it feels like I know him in a way but I can't explain it. The kiss had passion not just from him but from me to why was am I supposed overthinking this. I have to head home and help them get the boys ready for my plan before its to late.

(Edited December 23, 2016)