I'm Finally Safe

???POV

I walked around the cold woods in the morning after a heavy rain. It was a bit foggy and damp on my paws, my wolf seemed so on edge lately, like something was going to be happening soon. "What is with you? It's like your on a sugar high. Tell my why or I'll make sure you can't run for at least three weeks," I mutter to my wolf who was jumping around my head as I looked around the forest for rouges trying to come on to my territory and attack my pack.

"Fine," he groans, "I can't help it. I can feel our mate is so close! I just want to meet them!" I stop in shock.

"Our mate!?!?! You're better not be joking, you damn dog. Tell me how close." I look around, sniffing the air m. I smelt the faint sent of strawberry's and chocolate and I quickly start to follow it.

"We are getting closer! They smell so good!" Jack howled excitedly as I followed the sent. It got a bit foggy as the trees became older. I quickly followed the growing sent through the forest.

Midnights POV

I awake from my slumber, looking around the old dusty creaky tree as a little light shown threw the cracks. It suddenly felt cramped compared to last night. Slowly crawling out from under the tree, it scratched me, making me yelp. I sigh and look at my feet, making me gasp as I noticed I was standing in a patch of wolves vein. It wasn't hurting me, though. Why wasn't it hurting?  'I wish I could have told you before but ... we aren't as weak as the others thought. We are strong ... we aren't like others.' Winter said weakly.

I could tell she was slowly starting to heal, but wasn't able to do much besides talk. I nod to my self and slowly turn to the old tree that hosted me for the night and leaned in, picking up my bag in my mouth and backing out. Stretching a bit, I look around the wet forest. It smelled fresh after the down-pour of last night, the sun shining threw the leaves of the trees. In the distance, I could hear the sound of running water along with birds chirping.

"This is nice," I hum, starting to sing the song my grandmother used to sing to me. As I walk toward the sound of water, I began to feel more free and powerful then I had ever been.

( I hope you like this chapter my little unicorns !!!! Happy Halloween !!! This chapter is 522 words it's been a hecktic year for me but And this chap was in the works for a couple months because of road block but I'm glad to bring it to you !!! It might be a little of a wait but thanks for being so patient with me !!!see you in the next chapter !!! Bye bye !!! 🥰🥰❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥😍😍😍🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄)