1st christmass- soul society

Renji

Under the mistletoe

He'd been given all the work again because byakuya's girlfriend  said so. He was stressing, obviously, so you decided to bring him some holiday cheer. You nocked on the door to his office softly earning a 'come in' from Rinji. When you walked in, Rinji gave you a small smile." Hay, babe. I'm almost done with this, then we can go for lunch or something." He said calmly, holding his hand out to you. You took his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze." Hello to you too babe. You seem stressed.." He gave you a small sigh, shaking his head." Would a little bit of holiday cheer lift your spirits?" You asked, dangling the mistletoe over his head. He smirked before kissing you softly." Yes it will..." He hummed when he pulled away. After that, you stayed in the room entertaining yourself and giving him kisses when needed.

Gift to you

You woke up to Rinji caressing your cheek softly with a love-struck expression." You need to spend the night more often... It's such a wonderful sight to wake to." He mumbled, kissing you. You hummed in agreement, curling into his hold. He cradled you in his arms for a while before picking you up and carrying you to the tree. You stayed curled up in his lap as you unwrapped the presents from your other friends. He had you save his for last. When you were finally done with the other gifts he handed you the one from him, smiling happily as you ripped away the paper. Inside you found a red teddy bear holding a small box. Inside the small box was a skull and crossbones necklace. You smiled at him, kissing his cheek in a 'thank you'.

Byakaya

Under the mistletoe

He was trying his best to finish the last of his paperwork so he could stay with you on Christmas. He was clearly stressed but refused your help. With an angry groan you tried to convince him to calm down, failing for the sixth time. With a frustrated groan you pulled a bit of mistletoe and dangled it over his head." Can I at least get a kiss then? It's tradition!" You said with a pout. He smirked at you before kissing you softly. Now normally he'd pull away only a second after your lips met, but this time he gently caressed the back of your head. He pulled you into his lap. You straddled his lap, him sliding his tongue along your lips to earn entrance. After several minutes of making out, he pulled away with a 'pop'. He licked his lips, staring at you with a foreign hunger in his eyes." How about we leave this to Rinji?" You suggested, making him chuckle." We can't keep giving him the work you know..." He said, even as he lifted you up and moved to collect your purse." Why not? It always gets him attention from his girl." You pointed out, earning another chuckle and a nod from him." True, very true."

Gift to you

You woke to the gentlest touch smoothing back your bed head. You hummed sleepily as you snuggled close to the rock-hard chest in front of you, a deep chuckle rumbling through it as the gentle touch caressed the back of your head." I know your awake, my sleeping beauty." Byakuya purred into your ear, making you shiver. He rubbed your back, kissing the top of your head." Wake up, my love..." He hummed, hugging you tightly. You allowed your eyes to flutter open, meeting byakuya's slate grey eyes' loving gaze. You smiled sweetly, giggling as he started kissing all over your face. He rolled over so that you were laying on him." Waking up to you is definitely something I would like to happen every morning..." He hummed happily as he kissed you. You hummed against his lips, stroking your fingers through his hair. You relaxed for a while until he stood from the bed, caring you with him, to your study where the tree was. He set you onto the futon, wrapped in a blanket. He handed you a beautifully wrapped gift. Delicately pulling away the wrapping paper you revealed a beautiful tiara. It had petal shaped gems that were pail pink and at the center was a (favorite color) flower. You smiled at him as he gently took the crown from you and set it onto your head, pecking your lips as he smoothed your hair.

Toshiro

Under the mistletoe

He ( like byakuya and Rinji) had a lot of paperwork. But instead of bothering him, you just entertained yourself. After a while, he stood from his desk and walked over to you." Done." He said matter of factly, dangling mistletoe over your head." Now, can I have a reward?" He asked with a smirk. You chuckled, leaning up to kissed his lips. He hummed happily against your lips before pulling away to smile at you.

Gift to you

Gentle kisses woke you from your deep slumber. Your eyes fluttered open, meeting ice-blue ones." Good morning, fire cracker. Sleep well?" He asked sweetly, smoothing your hair out of your face. You hummed a 'yes', lifting yourself into a sitting position. He smiled at me softly, handing you your gift. You smiled, ripping open the gift to reveal a snowflake( surrounded by fire) pendant ." For my little fire queen." He hummed into your ear, hugging you close.

Kenpachi

Under the mistletoe

You were meditating in his lap, as always, when Yachiru hopped on your back. You flinched, startled out of your trance." Yes sweetie?" You giggled as she curled up in your arms." Can you get me on Kenny's shoulders?" She asked, pointing up at kenpachi, who was smiling fondly down at you. You hoisted her onto his shoulder, allowing her to dangle mistletoe of your heads. Kenpachi rolled his eyes before leaning down to kiss you. The kiss was soft, gentle and short.

Gift to you

You woke to Yachiru and your brother jumping on you. Kenpachi chuckled, pulling the two children off of you. Yachiru wiggled slightly so she could hand you kenpachi's gift to you. Kenpachi pulled you into his lap as you opened your gift. Inside you found a large teddy bear and a beatific bracelet. The bracelet had four charms. A sword, a meditating woman, a flower, and a teddy bear with a blue bow." Aw! Thank you!" You said with a smile as you reached up to hug all of them

Sajin

Under the mistletoe

You had crawled onto his shoulders while he was reading. Dangling mistletoe over his head. He smiled at you softly before doing his best to kiss you.

Gift to you

A slobbery kiss to your forehead woke you from a deep sleep. You smiled up at Sajin who smiled down at you. " good morning love." He hummed, running his fingers through your hair. You smiled back, reaching up to gently stroke his fur. He titled his head into your touch for a moment before pulling away to grab your gift. He handed the small box to you, allowing you to open it. Inside was a small puppy that stared at you with wide blue eyes. You gasped softly, lifting the little pup out of the box." Aw! She's so cute!" You gushed happily. He smiled at you, kissing your forehead." I knew you'd love her." He hummed happily.

jushiro

Under the mistletoe

He was relaxing, by your orders, when you walked behind him and tilting his head back. You smiled down at him, dangling the mistletoe over your heads. He smiled up at you before turning around to kiss you. You hummed against his lips, stroking his hair softly. When you pulled away he smiled like a love sick puppy, resting his head on your shoulder.

Gift to you

He woke you with gentle touches as he propped himself up on one arm. He watched you slowly awaken from your deep slumber, eyes fluttering open to focus on him. You smiled softly, reaching up to stroke his cheek. After a while of gazing at each other he turned to reach behind him. He handed you a wonderfully decorated box. You opened the box to find a white teddy bear. You smiled widely, pulling the teddy bear out of the box and hugging it. Jushiro hugged you, pulling you back under the covers.