Add in: Kisuke

How you meet again

You were lovers when he was part of the soul society. When he left, he was able to get a letter to you that told you where he was going. You burned the letter after you memorized its contents. A year or two later, you used a forbidden kidō. You were given two choices. Eternal imprisonment or banishment. You chose the later. You made a beeline for where Kisuke had gone. The look on his face when you walked through the doors to his shop... He stood slowly as everyone watched the silent conversation between you. With careful steps, Kisuke moved to you and enveloped you in a hug. Two lovers were finally together again.

He/she falls in love

She hasn't changed a bit... Still the same sweet, strong willed woman I had fallen in love with... I'm afraid she might hold a grudge against me for abandoning her...

Start dating

The first time, he had given you a sweet and simple poem and he repeated the process for the second time. The poem brought tears to your eyes as you remembered all the good times you'd had. He walked over to you, giving you a sweet smile." You, dummy! Of course I still love you!" You said with a crooked smile. He smiled widely, throwing his arms around your shoulders." I love you too." He hummed happily.

Cuddles

You two often lounged about together. It was never rare to find you two curled up together in the most random of places.

Nickname

He: sugar, past, present, future
You: love, past, present, future

First fight

There. Is. No. Fighting. Ever. It weirds everyone out. You two never fight. Always on the same page. You finish each other's sentences. You even put on the same sort of act he does! Your like a female version of him!

first kiss

The two of you had gotten caught in the ran while on one of your dates. You two giggled like mad while taking refuge from the poring rain under a large tree.Your eyes had met, the giggles dying down slowly as Kisuke reached up to caress your cheek. He pulled you closer and closer until your lips met. Funny thing is, it happened again. The two of you were taking a walk when it started to pore. You hid under a tree, giggling like mad. What was different about this time was the fact that Kisuke chose to pin you to the tree this time...

How they kiss

Sweet loving kisses or harsh, heated kisses.

Kink

Ha hahahahahaha! What won't this man try!?!? Bondage? Sure! Spanking? I have a paddle! Whipping? I think Yachiru has one! Dear god, this man...

Massage

He had to fight a hollow and had 'gotten hurt' during it... Truth be told, he wanted a massage from you. You played along and started to massage his back and shoulders. Soon enough, he was putty in your hands.