Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Liam POV

"We are already like a family, us five are like brothers and Simon like our uncle. I think we should adopt a little girl.", I said

"We'll that was random... but I think your right it would be fun to take care of a little girl", Louis said

The other three agreed.

On the drive to the orphanage we all discussed of what qualities we would like the her to have.

Niall said. He gave me a list of qualities he had already prepared. It said,

1. Has to be kind

2. Can not be shy cause cameras will be all over her

3. Has to love nandos

I liked the list I thought #1 and #2 were important. I expected that #3 would be on there.... thats just nialls personality.

When we walked in there was a rather plump lady sitting at the desk.

" Hi! I'm Natalie! Are you looking for a boy or a girl today?"

"Hi, I'm Liam and they are Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and that's Simon, our mentor. We have been wanting a girl." "Oh ok ill send all the girls in."

Peyton POV

Natalie came into our room. "Girls there is some people downstairs who are wanting to adopt a girl. Remember, be nice!" We all walked downstairs and right when we got into the room the people were in everybody was screaming but me. I covered my ears and fell to the floor in pain. When all the screaming stopped I carefully took my hands from my ears. We all got time alone with them so they could ask us questions and learn our personalities.

When it was my turn I tried to make them hate me. I only want my old family. When I walked in the room one of the boys looked at the list with all of our names on it. "Hello, Peyton--", he stopped talking, his jaw hung and his eyes were wide. He gave another boy the list. "Niall! Read her full name out loud." "Peyton Annabelle.... Hor-an. The boy who read my full name almost fainted. "Yeah..... So? What's the big deal?", I asked. "My name is Niall Horan.", he fell silent. I sat down. I started to feel dizzy. Niall rubbed his head, all the other boys were staring at the ground. "Do you mind me asking what your parents names were?", Niall asked. " Ron Horan and Madison Horan.", I replied " Ron Horan and Madison Horan is my aunt and uncle. I never knew they had a kid though. I just know that 2 years ago they died in a car crash", Niall said.

---------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!! I know this chapter is short but I thought I should end it there. She is not a directioner so she doesn't know any of the boys names.

Please tell your friends about this story. tell them to read it!

I will upload the next chapter for 3 votes

-Kelli