Chp. 5 Dejavu

This whole chapter is dedicated to @lexicapponi1D she came up with the dream idea! She's writing a story called "Tears Will Fall" it's a one direction fanfic. She's my BFFL in real life and will be for a long time. Check out her story! -Kelli😋

---------------------------------------------

*Dream*

It was 12:30 AM (Night)

Us six were in the car with Louis as our driver. Since there were only three seats in the back I just sat on Niall's lap. As we reached a stoplight Louis looked in his rearview mirror. "That guy behind us is driving really crazy. Ummmmmm he's getting really close.", Louis said. Niall looked behind him then quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and then buckled me in. The car ran into ours as millions of tiny glass from the windows flew into my skin (picture it like its in slow motion like they do in the movies) I looked over to Niall worried because he wasn't buckled in, his body flew across the car to the front and crashed through the windshield. I then frantically looked to Zayn and Harry who were sitting next to me. They didn't look like they were breathing. Tears were now streaming rapidly down my face. "HELLO?!", I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nobody answered. Not from the front of the car or from the back. My new family.... dead, all of them DEAD. I tried to move my leg but the car door was concaved and was crushing my leg, I think it was broken. I tried to turn around to look at the devil who crashed into us. His eyes were closed, he must be dead as well. I looked more to the right, and in his hand.......... was a bottle of beer.

*End of dream*

I woke up breathing very heavily. I touched my pillow, it was soaked. I got up out of my bed and quietly opened my door, I walked over to Niall's bedroom and opened his door. "Niall?", I asked tears still streaming freely down my face. Niall woke up startled, then he looked at his alarm clock beside his bed, 3:07 AM. "What's wrong Peyton why are you crying?"

"I had a nightmare"

"What about?"

"I don't want to talk about it...."

"Come on it'll make you feel better", he said sitting up and sitting me on his lap.

"W-we were in a c-car. Louis was driving and a drunk driver crashed into us and you all died...... just like m-my mom and dad!", I said sobbing even harder now from the thought of my parents."

Niall was now hugging me and stroking my hair.

"Peyton its ok. Louis's a great driver!", he said making me laugh a little. Then were both silent making me fall asleep.

I woke up in Niall's room tucked in his bed. I rolled over to look at the time, 11:00 AM. I remembered Louis's girlfriend is picking me up in an hour. I took off the covers and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was still wearing the outfit Eleanor brought me being as I don't have any others. I walked into my room to get my toothbrush and hairbrush from when I packed it the day before. I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair then set the toothbrush, and hairbrush back in my room. I raced down to the kitchen very excited to actually be going shopping! My first time in two years! "Hello Peyton!", said five accents in unison. "Hello", I said quickly sitting down to the empty seat at the table. There was already a plate with a pancake and two pieces of bacon set in front of me. I snarfed it all down and waited by the door for Eleanor. I looked at the wall clock 11:10 AM.

*After 45 minutes of sitting and doing nothing*

There was a knock at the door I jumped up and put all my weight on the doorknob, my hand slipped and I fell flat on my face on the hardwood floor.

Niall darted into the room. "Peyton are you ok?!", he asked.

"Yeah, get the door", I said with my face still on the ground.

He walked over to the door and opened it. "Hi Eleanor.", he said.

"Where's the girl?! I'm so excited", she asked.

"The one on the floor", he said.

---------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry this chapter is so short I really am :( but I. Wrote this part a while ago and I was just siting there and I'm like you know what I'm just going I update it because I haven't updated In a while. I really didn't want to lose people that were reading my book so I just decided to update so again sorry :(

Don't forget to comment

Vote

Follow

Tell friends

And be beautiful

Ok bye guys:)

-Kelli