Dad....

It was awful!

My machine doesn't want to work and (y/n) ignored me the last week.... I wished she would understood why I'm doing this... I really wished.

At the moment I was at Grillbys. Like usually. Doing absolutely nothing. Only saying that I'm an awful friend and how stupid I am. "I have to go...", I said to the flamed keeper and walked back to the garage.

The elevator door opened again, I stepped out and sighed. "I feel so bad...", I mumbled.

"Why?"

I heard her voice. Her voice.

I turned around, with a bad feeling. I looked at (y/n). She had crossed her arms and a serious and sad look in her eyes. "I'm... sorry....", I said and looked down.

"You know that I could bring him back", she said. My eyes grow bigger (possible?). "NO!", I yelled and hugged her. "no...."

(y/n) was able to give monster and humans their life back and heal them....but for my father she has to play with life, death and time and room... Getting past against the timeline.

"Sans...", she said. I played with her (h/l) (h/c) hair and started to sob. "I can't lose you! God dammit! I love you! I'm so sorry that I yelled at you....but... I'm so stressed. I try to bring the stupid machine to work....but it doesn't want to work... and don't try to bring him back! I would lose you! You'll die!", I sobbed and hugged her tighter.

I felled her hand rubbing against my back. "Sans....I love you too....you bonehead"

I laughed a bit, grabbing her hands. She smiled a bit.

"But you wouldn't sleep....you...would probably yell again.... at your friends....at your brother or again at me....", she sounded like she meant it.

I felled a power holding me against a wall. (Y/n) was holding out her hand. Her hand glowed (f/c). Like her Soul.... he used her magic to keep me at place!

"(y/n)! Don't do it!", I yelled, trying to get out of the magic. "No.... I know you loved your father and losed him by an awful accident....I'll give him you back"

The only thing I saw, was a (f/c) glow growing around (y/n). I couldn't do anything. Only watching and crying. Yes... I cried. She was killing herself with this. The light grew and grew. The whole room was to lighted to see anything.

The lighted faded slowly way. I saw a black shadow and (y/n) flying above it, with the back turned to the ground. The lighted and the glow faded completely away and the shadow took form.

The body of the (h/c) girl sunk down. The shadow pulled out hands, stopping (y/n) from falling, holding her in it hands. The shadow took his finally form.

......dad....