lazy

Sry it's not the third part of hot dogs

____________

You and Sans where sitting at Sans and his brothers place. It was quiet. Papyrus wasn't home. He was out with Frisk.

"Saaans....", you ask. The short skeleton looked at you. "(yyyyyy/nnnnnn)", he answered and groaned. You both were to lazy to do something, so you decide to sit on the couch. Next to Sans old socks and some sticky notes.

"It's booring", you groaned. "I know, but I'm to lazy to do anything!", Sans said.

"Lazybones!"

"Lazyhuman!"

"Really? "

....it was quite....

"We don't do anything today", you said finally. "So no kisses?", Sans asked and looked at you with pleading eyes. "Nuh! ", you denied playfully and turned around.

You felled bony hand crawling down, from your back to your hips. Sans leaned over to your ear and said "then I'll steal them from you"

You were pushed down on the couch and teeth were pressed against your mouth. The short skeleton kissed you. You kissed back, wrapping your hands around his neck.

The door opened with a loud bang and you and Sans jumped away. "BROTHER, HUMAN (Y/N)! FRISK AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS ARE BACK FROM OUR COOKING LESSON.... SANS HUMAN WHAT WERE YOU DOING? ", asked the taller skeleton and looked at you two. Frisk stood next to him.

"NOTHING! "