24

a/n: btw this chapter is a continuation from the previous chapter,, so yeah

!!!!! smut

better enjoy this chapter it took me ages to write

songs i listened to while writing:
take care (feat. rihanna) - drake
crave - tove lo
cliff's edge - hayley kiyoko

(playlists always on my spotify @ meganrdickey)

» michael

As I whispered those daring words into Calum's lips, I hadn't expected them to fall out like that. But now they have, and I await his response.

His beautiful brown eyes search mine, and I gulp at the graveness in his stare.

But then, his lips curl into a light smile, and he pushes his lips to mine enthusiastically.

I smile into the kiss and press my lips against his. He wraps his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss by swiping his tongue against my bottom lip, tracing it.

I part my lips, and his tongue darts into my mouth. My tongue fights against his, my dominance eventually winning out over his.

I bite and tug at his bottom lip before grasping his ass with my rough hands. I squeeze his cute bum, and he squeals in delight.

He pulls away and curses himself for the noise, and I lean into his ear and whisper, "Princess, it's alright."

I courageously nibble at his earlobe before moving down his neck, leaving sloppy kisses down his neck.

He lets out a throaty moan when my lips linger at one spot. I bite at the skin, making him clench my hair.

I let my lips roll off and look at the mark left in the crook of his neck.

I laugh cockily before sliding my hands down under Calum's bum and picking him up. He lets out a gasp and hooks his arms around my neck again.

I slam him up against the wall, and he takes off his baby blue long-sleeved tee, throwing it to the ground.

He pulls me close by tugging at the collar of my shirt. Our lips collide, and because of the lack of friction, I can't help myself as I slowly start to grind my clothed crotch against his. I can feel him starting to harden against me, and he pulls away and tilts his head up against the ceiling. That causes his back to arch off the wall, and I lick my lips at his tan skin in front of me.

I attack it again with my lips, and he moans loudly when I thrust my hips up against his.

"Fuck, Mikey," he grumbles before scratching at my shirt.

I laugh before ripping the material off. I was always insecure about my stomach, but for some reason, I don't feel the need to worry about that around Calum. He just makes me forget all my worries and stresses, even if it's only temporarily.

Suddenly, I feel a hand dive between us and spot Calum's hand, palming my hardening member.

"Shit," I mutter, and he smirks at me, going faster.

He looks me in the eyes the whole time, and I can't help but bite my lip at the sight of his hair sticking to his forehead slightly, the look of lust in his eyes.

I immediately move us off of the wall and carry him up the stairs, throwing him over my shoulder.

"Omigod, Mikey! Put me down!" he screams, beating playfully at my back.