The Beginning

· Hey guys this is my first story so please dont judge it and sorry if theres any mistakes Im typing this on my phone! Hope you enjoy ·

♡ Kenzie's Pov ♡

I stirred to hear my alarm going off to tell me I had to go to school. I didn't go to a school with humans, instead my paents put me in a supernatural school for Vampires, Wolves, Shapeshifters, etc. I never complained about going as I always went with my best friend Oliver. I was 15 almost 16 when he was 18, yeah I guess you think it is weird but I adore him!, I sighed as my alarm wouldn't stop beeping at me till I stopped it and got up.

I was different to all the girls in my school, from my name youl would probably be thinking of a tomboy girl with brown hair, etc. But no I wasn't that, I had long white hair with very light blue eyes and pale-tanned skin, I was happy that I was almost 16 because I 1. Get to meet my mate and 2. Get to meet my wolf!!

Okay so you may now be thinking 'this is a wolf book wtaf' but yes you heard me.

I groaned as I rolled out of my bed and stumbled to my wadrobe, I lived in the pack house but you would mainly find me in my room with a book or my art, I glanced around at my light blue walls with were covered with my art and sighed as I opened my wadrobe, I was never a big fan of dark colours like Oliver but I would like tjem now and then. I pulled out a light blue tank top and white laced over-top and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I grabbed the usual underclothing and a pair of socks then got dresed before slipping on my white vans and looked up as I heard a knock at the door.

"I'm not ready yet waittt" I giggled and pushed the door closed as it began to open.

"Ugh you girls these days" I hear Oliver say as I grin to myself but put on some makeup and quickly sort my hair out before grabbing my school bag and finally opening the door to see Oliver randomly singing to my favourite song and I rolled my eyes.

Oliver was a cutie in his own way, he had short black hair with dark green eyes and pale skin, he was skinny yet muscular and already had his wolf, which I saw!, I laugh at how awful he was singing and punched him in the arm before he chased me downstairs and to the car.