Chapter 17

I was lying on my bed when my thoughts suddenly flew at the thought of Junhwe.

Did he really mean that?

I could not describe how I felt as this feeling is really......odd but at the same time, I was excited. I knew that I should be happy, right? But Junhwe seemed to act and treat me nicely lately.
And appa, he was worse than umma. He kept teasing me and Junhwe as a 'cute couple' and something like that. Well, maybe what umma said after all is true, he's a dad after all. He would have gave in anything just to ensure his children's happiness, right?

I could not be any happier than this, it was so delightful to have Junhwe acting all nice towards me. It was new, but I liked it. We were not a couple, but still we were still close. Our friends, especially Hanbin and Donghyuk could not stop themselves but to always tease me and Junhwe. What the hell?? Ughhhh.

------

I was in the car with my brother. We were heading to Hanbin's house as he told me that they were going to have a little suprise party there. I was asking him numerous time about the party. I mean, like what's the party for but all I got is just his chuckle. He told me that he will not tell me but he wanted me to see it for myself.

Tsk, typical Koo Junhwe.

------

I never knew the way to Hanbin's home was this long. I leaned my head against the cushion and tried to close my eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked with his gaze still straight ahead.

"No, I'm just thinking."

"Of what?"

"If we can remain this way forever."

"What do you mean?." And I am sure Junhwe's frowning at the moment.

"I mean, you're such a good brother. I've never thought that I'll be this close with a guy.". I replied honestly.

Junhwe nodded in agreement. Junhwe just had this power to make me tell him my true feelings. I was not someone who can easily spill out how I felt but with Junhwe, I feel that sense of secure as if my troubles will be gone just by telling him. He was the brother I had always wanted.

But there was just something that i couldn't tell straightforwardly.
And it was, these three words - i love you.

"We won't be able to do this anymore once you find yourself a girlfriend." I said, sadly. I mean, the chance of us ending up together was almost impossible, it's not like I wanted to ruin our relationship. It's just, I couldn't help thinking what if Junhwe's marrying someone else which was not me.

"Why?"

I looked to my side only to see that Junhwe was already staring at me. "She'll get jealous, idiot."

"But what if you are the one whom I want to marry? What if I won't make anyone jealous because I choose you?
He asked softly as he grabbed my hand and stroke it gently. "You can just be my girlfriend and we'll do this every time you want us to."

Oh shit my feels.

"B-but -". I was cut off when Junhwe suddenly smashed his lips onto mine. Oh my god, I'm kissing Koo Junhwe. Omg I'm kissing him! The feeling of his soft, plump lips on mine felt so right.

I could not help but to kiss him back. I couldn't hide my nervousness as I was literally shaking.

Junhwe noticed me and broke the kiss. His lips crept up into a smile.
He stared at me intensely as he carresed my cheek. "Am I too fast?". He asked. I gulped as I averted his gaze.I won't get lost in those beautiful eyes. No.