Chapter 17

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKYOU FOR READING

WARNING: THINGS MAY NOT END IN THE WAY YOU HOPED

WARNING: IM SORRY

WARNING: I LOVE YOU ALL

WARNING: REMEMBER THIS IS A FANFICTION. FICTION. FAKE. LOVE YOU.

-----

Maybe I was blinded by what my father had taught me, or maybe I was just in denial. Since Harry and my fight we had, we never spoke during school. Hell, I went from top class to the absolute bottom. Kicked off the team, If you will. I went from confidant ass-hole, to insecure, shy, dork. As far as I knew, Harry hated me. But what did I care? He was a faggot. So i've heard, him and his boyfriend Nick had recently just broken up. But again. What did I care? They were both faggots.

I couldn't walk down the hallway without feeling every eye burning into my skin.

The fight was three months ago. Three months was all it took to throw me off the top of the social pyramid, to the bottom. I was once a social butterfly.

but now?

Now I have lost everyone. Every person I cared about, flew out the window.

It was as if everyday was entering the pits of hell, only to come home to a scolding mother. She didn't get it. No one did.

I sat in my room everyday. Wishing. Hoping. Wanting. I wanted to explain to harry what exactly I was afraid of. I wanted to tell Emily exactly why I flinched everytime the word faggot came out of my lips. I wanted to do anything I could. But little did I know, by the time I thought it was best to apologize, was too late. I didn't find out until much later that it was, indeed, much too late.

What was I hiding this whole time? Well, this is unexpected. How I didn't find this out about myself earlier? Who knows. Why did I have to find this out so late? Did it really take staring at the curly haired boy every day in agony of what I had done? Did it really take that to figure out what I was indeed afraid of... was myself? I was afraid of faggots. Therefor I was afraid of myself. It doesn't take half of a brain to realize what I've just admitted to myself. I was gay. But not just gay. Gay for someone I could never have anymore.

I was in love with Harry.

Harry Styles. Hazza. Curly. Haz. Whatever you want to call him.

I was the boy who was once his hero. But now? Now all I wish was to once be his hero again. But that hero was long gone once the fight came.

--

As I've described harry's life at this very moment, it almost seems as if... as if hes taken my place in the pyramid. But that, that is not the case. Almost everyday he was picked on, discriminated about his homosexuality. Not until the one dreaded day did I realize... I was one of those bitchy pricks to what used to be my best friend.

--

I looked out my window and saw a sight I thought I would never see. I didn't think much of it until I saw harry tying the noose. I panicked, I was sure that I was just imagining things, but before I knew it he was tying it around his neck. I bolted down the stairs, trying to catch my breath, scared to death that my best.. err... my ex best friend was finally doing it.

"MOM I NEED TO GO!!!" I shrieked.

"NO YOU'RE GROUNDED."

"MUM I NEED TO!!!!" tears practically creating a river on the ground.

I ran upstairs at full speed, back into my room. Instantly I opened my window and jumped out on the count of three. I landed on my ankle but that didn't matter at the moment. I needed to save harry. to be his hero once again. I knocked furiously at the door, but the lack of cars in his driveway showed that his mom wasn't home. Maybe this was what he was hiding all along. Maybe this is how he thought he could fix everything.