Assassin! Uta x Policeman! Male! Reader

[A/N: Warning there is forced sexual actions not in deep detail hut still, please read at your own leisure]

( Male! Reader's P.O.V )

Many men have given their lives for this job. To protect a man that doesn't need protecting.

Nishio Nishiki.

Literally no one wants to guard him.

He says he doesn't need body guards but his wife, Kimi, is paying us to keep him safe from the most deadly and powerful man, who has a bone to pick with him.

Yomo, that's all that anyone calls him, no one knows his real name let alone his full name. He is the most powerful man in Tokyo.

Yomo has a right hand man that does all his dirty work. He is an assassin that goes by the name Uta. Uta has killed many, there aren't enough fingers and toes in an elementary school to count the people who he's killed.

That day, a day I regret two years ago, started out boring as usual. Nishiki complaining about the humidity....

~2 years ago~

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Nishiki fanned himself with his hands, his shirt and bullet proof vest beside him in a clump.

"Sir, you should put your vest back on" my subordinate, Kaneki Ken, quietly requested

"Don't fucking order me around! I didn't ask you to protect me!" He clicked his tongue and walked up the stairs, with Ken right behind him.

"We should just kill him.... do the assassin's job for him" I said to my best friend who has been working on the force with me for years, Shuu, "I wonder why the Assassin would even need to kill to him.... I mean he's an ass"

"He's a nuisance" I heard a voice behind my back and felt a cold blade enter in the small of my back, just missing my spinal cord. I fell to the ground paralyzed with fear.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Shuu call after me. He pulled out his gun in order to shoot who ever was behind me. A black flash of a person sprinted in front of him and then sliced Shuu's neck killing him instantly.

"Shuu!" I tried to scream.

My body was going numb I could actually feel all the blood in my body flowing out. I slowly shut my eyes, as I slowly closed them I saw a face. The face was slightly blurred, all I could see was his eyes. His eyes were full of fascination and also a hint of consern. His red eyes burned a hole in my head.

Everything went black.

~

My eyes flashed open and squinted at the blinding light in the room. I let out a deep sigh and tried to call for the nurse.

"N--N--Nurse" I silently called. I slowly began moving my body, my numb left leg wouldn't budge, but the rest of my body painfully moved.

"Let's see how he is" in walked a male nurse not expecting to see me awake, let alone moving around. "Oi, oi!" The male nurse said rushing over to me.

He asked me many things, how I'm feeling, how my appetite is, and many other things. After he was done looking me over he asked if I was okay with visitors, since I was up and all.

"I don't see why not" I said shrugging my shoulders. He left and in walked in Ken "Ken!" I said a little excited. I looked at him, his body bruised and battered, but has healed a lot.

"Your finally up, I was wondering when you'd be up" he said as he sat beside me, his wife Touka beside him and their adopted kid practically all grown up.