Uta x Abused! Male! Reader (Hardcore Lemon)

[The Song is a little depressing, just so you know. Please listen at your own liberty.]

(Male! Reader P.O.V)

I walked down the road, my beats (headphones) over my ears and Till it happens to you by Lady Gaga blasting in my ears. I avoided going back home. The one place that I get to feel emotion, but depression isn't exactly a good feeling.

When is it that I will feel something else? When will it be that I produce something in my father other than anger?

I can't take it...

I looked out at the water underneath the bridge that I am currently standing on.

I wonder if it's cold, or if it's warm?

As I placed my hand onto the railing my beats were roughly taken off my head.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I looked beside me, the cold sclera eyes of my boyfriend of 10 months stared right into my soul.

"Nothing..." I averted my gaze from him and focused on the ground beneath my feet "I don't expect you to understand" I grabbed my beats from him and placed them around my neck. The two of us walked side by side towards my house, the one place I didn't want to go back to, but I wasn't about to tell Uta why. After Uta reluctantly dropped me off at my house I quietly walked in, my heart pounding that my father would be home and hurt me...again.

When nothing was heard I made my way to my room and locked the door. I put my beats back on and listened to my music really loudly. I got all my homework for my college classes done and then headed to the kitchen so I could make myself some food. Thats where I found the bastard.

My father was laying, passed out, on the table, his drool forming a little puddle on his sleeve. I clicked my tongue as I grabbed last nights chinese food from the fridge and, without warming it up, headed back into my room.

Everything was silent until around midnight. I was finally starting to get sleepy and left my room, without thinking, so that I could brush my teeth.

"Y-Y-Yoooooou" I heard my father's drunk voice slur out what sounded like incantations.

Shit! I went to run back into my room but my clumsiness got ahead of me and I fell onto the ground, basically a sitting duck for my father to beat to a pulp.

If I saw his fist connect with me once, I'd seen it a hundred times. One hit to the abdomen one to the chest, another to the groin. It didn't matter how much I screamed, no one was stopping this man... there was no way to stop him....

"Who, the fuck, do you think you are?" I hear Uta's angelic voice as he broke in through a window and dragged my father off of me "No one touches (Y/n) like that!" I just stared at Uta as he cracked his knuckles

"U-Uta..." I called to him.

(Uta's P.O.V)

I looked behind me, a sacred (Y/n) stared right back at me. His eyes shining yet also looking as if he were dead.

I looked down at his father, This damn bastard... how long has he been doing this to (Y/n)?

I turned on my heel and went over to (Y/n), I scooped him up from the ground and carried him, bridal style, out of his home and towards my own.

Where I plan to show him what love looks and feels like.

When we got to my house I ran straight to my room in hopes to finally ravish and claim his body as my own.

"Uta" he practically whimpered as I hovered over him. I looked down into his eyes, tears had formed from earlier and remnants still present on his eyes.

"I love you" was all I said before attacking his lips with my own. Inside his mouth our tongues entertwined, the passion in both our bodies arising.

"Uta..." he moaned as he seperated our kiss "a-are we going... to go all the way?" He asked avoiding eye contact. His eyes looked deeply emotional and deprived of any joy.

"Yes, I want your body" I said as if asking his permission, but I didn't wait for an answer as I kissed down his neck.

"W-Wait" he called as he pulled away from me. I was awaiting a slap, but instead I felt his cold hand caress my face gently "I don't want you to see.... everything" he said calmly, his voice like honey

"I love you" I said "that means all of you. I don't care what you look like" apparently that meant something to him, I only know because he initiated the next intense kiss. His face clashed with my own all he then pulled me on top of him, as if he expected to bottom.

I began to unbuttoned his pajama shirt, with every button he got redder and redder in the face and it seemed down below that he was getting aroused as well. He held onto the sheets for dear life as I licked and nibbled on his nipples. The moans escaping his mouth just by me touching his upper body aroused me to the brink of being able to hold back.

"U-Uta... I... I want your fingers inside me...." his voice seductively demanded, to which I gladly, and rapidly, complied.

I quickly removed his pants and boxers, his cock quickly springing into action as I did so. He lightly moaned with just my breath hitting the large shaft. I soiled my fingers with my own saliva as I then slipped one finger inside of his tight asshole. He moaned and squirmed as my finger explored his tight cavern. As I felt him softening a little I added another finger, scissoring his insides. His back arched at this action and his cock let loose some precum from the tip. His face was shielded from my sight so that I wouldn't witness his face.

"Your ready" I said taking out my own erect cock and lining it up with his slippery ass hole. I removed his hands from shielding his face and initiated yet another kiss as I roughly entered into him. He moaned, vibrating my mouth with his moans making me more aroused. I pulled my hips back a little, pulling out my cock until just the tip was left inside of him and then rammed right back into him. I repeated this task over and over and over again. (Y/n) moaned out every time, his whimpers arousing my body further and further. He then hugged around my neck, as if he was bracing for impact.

"U-Uta... I'm cumming" he said in a low, out of breath, voice

"Then cum" I said as I sped up, crashing the tip of my cock to his pleasurable spot. (Y/n) moaned right in my ear as he pulled me closer and came onto our chests, and I came inside of his pulsating ass.

As I retracted my cock out of his ass I looked at his panting body; at what I didn't see before I initiated our first sex experience together. All across his body, painful looking bruises, covered his... well everywhere. I traced them with the tips of my fingers as I looked in awe.

"..." I could feel him glaring at me as I did so

"Sorry" I shook my head "I love you (Y/n), I hope you know that"

"I do know that, Uta." He replied, he then kissed my cheek "I hope you know that I love you as well"

At that comment I blushed "Round 2?"
________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys and gals! I had such a hard, yet fun time, writing this! I hope I did this chapter to every ones liking.

If you guys have any ideas for Uta X Male!Reader or a fanfic you want me to write for you I'd be honored to hear the idea either via P.M. or comment.

Thanks for reading this insert and hope you all liked this chapter.

Possible chapters to come:

1. Master! Uta x Maid! Male! Reader (Hard Lemon) {Request } [Will be uploaded later on today]

2. Angel! Uta x Human! Male! Reader

3. Uta x Famous! Singer! Male! Reader

4. Uta x Insane! Depressed! Male! Reader {Request}

5. Model! Uta x Normal! Male! Reader