Seme! Uta x Uke! Male! Reader (Lemon)

R18

(Male! Reader P.O.V)

The most arousing thing in my day is when I get home and my Seme practically tackles me and tries to sex me up. But lately that hasn't been a thing, hrs been to engrossed in his work that he doesn't even remember to kiss me good night, on some nights.

"I'm home" I called as I entered the house

"Welcome home!" He called from his office "I'm in the middle of a project, can you get me an eyeball from out there and join me?" He asked as if he'd been wanting an eyeball all day and was too lazy to get up and get one.

"Alright, but if I do you ow me a kiss" I said as if he wouldn't oblige

"Oh, whatever will I do" he replies sarcastically, which surprised me.

I laugh under my breath, happy that he seemed back to normal, and then walked over to the eye-dish and fish out an eye. I picked one for me and one for Uta.

"Here you go babes~" I said walking into his 'office' and then feeding it too him, which got a really good reaction out of him

"You're sure in a cheery mood today" He said as he grabbed my waist and brought me into a hug.

"You too" I replied happy as I played with his hair

Uta then let go and turned in his chair, after popping the eye ball in his mouth he began working again. He hummed a tune unique to his work, a theme song to a show or something.

We both just sat in each others company until he was done with the designing phase of making the mask. He stretched out his harms over his head as he leaned back on his stool. He smiled at his work, as if he was happy with the outcome. He turned to me and smiled from ear to ear.

"Ready for dinner?" He asked getting up and heading to the kitchen to grab the meat from last night. We both sat at the table and consumed the meat. We talked and talked about our days. I stood up and grabbed our plates, put them in the sink, and began hand washing them.

"You know what I think we should do, that we haven't done in a while" Uta said in a low voice as he appeared behind me and embraced me. His hands then glided from the small of my back down towards my ass without me even answering yet.

"I don't know what you think, Uta. I can only imagine the thoughts going through your mind" I cleared my throat when he began to fondle my ass.

"I think, you want it" Uta said unbuckling my pants as he still stood behind me.

The great thing about doing it with Uta is the fact that he is more talkative when we do it, and he's more like the real him, then when he is immersed in his work.

"And if I do?" I asked stopping his hands, turning around, and staring into his eyes.

"Heh" was all he said before our lips smashed together. I could fell, and taste, the existence of his lip piercing as we french kissed, which only aroused me further. He looked down at me, literally, his gaze evil and sexy, yet calming and reassuring. "I'm going to go rough because--"

"I don't need to know why" I said kissing his nose, "just fuck me."

~

(Uta P.O.V)

"U-Uta!" (Y/n) called out as I was about done preparing him for my entrance inside.

His ass had gotten extremely wet in the couple of minutes that we'd been doing this, mostly the lube was what was wet, but he was also getting loose.

"I-I'm ready" he said, his back facing me, "but I want to look at you and hug you while we do it" he said with a lustful look.

"Alright" I said, he turned over, and I opened his legs, I lined up with him and began to slowly enter, in a short amount of time his ass sucked me in, it was as if I thrusted into him violently, and he cried out.

"U-UTA!" His back arched as I suddenly hit a good spot "there!" He called

"What?" I pretended not to hear him "could you speak a little louder, and a little more.... explicit" I smiled a little as I slowly moved my hands over his stomach

"U-Uta..." he said in an aggravated moan "p-please" his face began to glow red "slam your cock inside me.... hard"

"That wasn't so difficult~" I said then speeding up the process.

I began to slam into him, just as he asked, filling his thoughts with lust and want. He moaned, so much it seemed to be playing on a recorder.

"I'm going to cum" he said.

"Just hold on for a bit" I kissed his moaning lips, he still moaned with my mouth over him, the sensation sent through my body just because I did that was unbelievable.

"UTA!" He called out as he gripped the sheets in ecstasy

"(Y/N)!" I called as I released my semen inside of him.

~

(Y/n) lay beside me, his (eye color) eyes half lidded as he gasped for air. I pet his hair trying to comfort and calm him down, to the point where he can fall asleep, which he seemed to be fighting. After a while he lost and had fallen asleep in my arms. He began mumbling, what seemed to be incantations, into my chest.

"So cute " I said only in a whisper "I love you so much, (Y/n)".

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, I'm loving all these Lemon requests I've been getting, but normal requests are welcome too! I hope you guys like this chapter, it was kinda hard for me to write, only cuz I've been in a unique and fluffy mood lately!

If you guys have any ideas for Uta X Male!Reader or a fanfic you want me to write for you I'd be honored to hear the idea either via P.M. or comment.

Thanks for reading this insert and hope you all liked this chapter.

Possible chapters to come:

1. Uta x Child! Male! Reader (Fluffish)

2. Teen! Uke! Uta x Sempai!/ Sensei! Seme! Male! Reader (Smut)

3. Jealous! Uta x Otaku! Male! Reader (in this chapter Uta is going to get jealous that you are possibly cheating on him with another man. He hears you fanboy/girl when you hear another mans voice and you even pet your computer screen as if your talking directly to another man. I wonder how he'll look when he finally realizes that your not talking to a real man, but instead a fake one?)