Uta X Wanted! Male!Reader

(Narrator P.O.V)

The night was young and the havoc just beginning. The G.D.(Ghoul Defence), the fearsome and deadly ghoul organization, learked above the simple fight between lesser beings known as humans.

"They must be eraticated" A hungry voice sounded

"All of them shall fall to our might" Another voice said as he readied his weapon.

"Calm down, now. We can't just jump in and 'save the day'." The leader sounded as he held back his 'dogs'. "We have to wait for the fight to be over, and then we can have the scraps." The leader watched intently as the humans below fell one by one. "Dove, Chickadee, kill the survivors, the rest of us will be down when you're done tenderizing your meat."

"Understood" The two fought in harmony, as if they had been together since birth. They quickly 'tenderized' their meat and signaled that all the humans were dead.

"Can we eat now?" The hungry one asked

"Yes, you may feast" The leader said. The group of 7, counting the leader, feasted on the several humans below. It didn't matter to any of them that these men and women could have families, for they had families that they had to get back to. Suddenly sirens sounded in the back ground,

"(Your Ghoul Name)!" Dove called to the leader "We've got to get out of here!"

"Fall out! Get into your hiding spots and we'll meet at Anteiku three days from now!" They all disbanded, but the leader, (Your Ghoul Name), stayed and got a glass jar from the shoulder bag that he had. He ripped off a hand and placed it into the jar, he also drained some of the blood into the jar.

"Freeze!" Spotlights shone on him, his mask firmly on his face "Shit, it's (Your Ghoul Name)!" The man yelled into a radio.

He lifted his hand and signed with it "No time. Have to get back to family" He signed becasue he was afraid that they'd recognize his voice, so to be on the safe side he learned sign language.

"You better make time" He looked to his left, a man is complete white holding a breefcase in his left hand walked toward him "You always use the excuse that you don't have time, that you have to get back to your family..... you monsters don't have a family!"

"I'm no more of a monster than you" (Your Ghoul Name) signed as he put the jar into his bag "I have to get back to my family, if you want a fight so bad meet me at Anetty Park in a week" he than scaled the building behind him and vanished before their eyes.

"I really hate him" The investigator turned "Pick up these bodies"

~~(Your P.O.V)~~

"You almost got killed again" My boyfriend of several years said as he wecomed me home

"Come on Uta, I wont die" I smiled as he hugged me and checked for a heart beat becasue he's parinoid "Oh, I got you what you wanted" I fished through my bag and pulled out the container of meat I got for him

"That's a lot of blood" He said taking it out of my hands and started inspecting it

"There was more," I stretched and walked into his wonderful mask making shop. I smiled as I thought about it, it was becasue of this shop that we had met.

"What are you thinking?" Uta sits at his art desk as if thinking about anohter mask

"Just remebering when I first came into here and you tried to scare me, but I ended up scaring you"

"You didn't scare me, you almost killed me"

"All is far in love and war~" I smiled. "But you should know not to scare a ghoul, especially a parinoid and wanted ghoul."

"And you should know that not everyone is your enemy" Uta said facing his drawing of a cute bunny mask

"Who's that for?" I asked pulling up a seat

"I want to give it to you"

"That is not happening, I am not a bunny"

"Fine" Uta said as he put the drawing aside, he turned to look at me and froze "Stay in that possition"

"Why?!" I went to turn around and look behind me but he stopped my head from turning

"I want to draw you like that" He said, his face very close to my own. He was so close that I could smell the meat from last night on his breath. I just stopped in my tracks and stayed in the posstion I was in, I had no clue why he wanted to draw me like that, nor why he wanted to draw me in this possition. It's not like I'm particular good looking at all. "Stop thinking that" Uta suddenly says

"What ever do you mean, dear?" I asked so obvious that I knew what he was taling about

"You were thinking that you don't have a good looking body, right?" He put his drawing pad down and scootched over to me, he cupped my face and then he smiled, as if I was in trouble..... but good trouble "I think you're handsome, I like how your mouth curles when you smile" He kissed the corner of my mouth "I like how your shoulders bear the problems of your comrads" He slowly caressed my shoulders and moved down to my hands "I love the feeling of your hands entertwined with mine and how, even if it's just for a second, I feel secure" He held my hands and guided them to his face, he rubbed his cheek against the back of my hand and then he smiled "I like your abdomen" He lifted my thick shirt and revealed my six pack "How it moves when you fight and how you can make any woman and or man faint with its beauty" He kissed just above my navel "And I really like this part~" He looked at me, his eyes half lidded as he then gropped my member through my pants.

"Uta!" I grabbed his hand and took it off of me

"What? Don't tell me to stop, just hearing your voice and seeing you....I havent had you in over a month, so please let me 'eat'."

"U-Uta" I looked at him, his eyes gorgeous "I will, if you let me see you're beautiful eyes" I smiled as he blushed

"I love you, (Your Name)"