Chapter 9

What was she still doing here? It has been two months already. I thought she was only going to stay with us for two weeks. I couldn't handle her anymore, if she wasn't my aunt, I would have kick her out already. But sadly, I didn't have that kind of power in this house. Since I'm the youngest, there was nothing I could possibly do.

But no matter what, I couldn't share the same bed as her anymore, it was hard enough just to share the same house, I didn't think I could survive if I slept with her one more night. It wasn't that her sleeping habit was bad but I just really felt uncomfortable sleeping with her. It was like sleeping with a dead person next to me. She was that intimidating.

I quickly went to get my stuffs when we finished our dinner. I grabbed whatever I could because I didn't wish to stay in the same room as her even for a second. I didn't know why I was feeling that way. Maybe I just don't like her or maybe I just really hate her. I wasn't sure what was my feeling toward her but it was safe to say that it wasn't a very good feeling.

"What are you doing here?" Junhwe frowned and stared at me weirdly as he opened the door to his bedroom and saw me inside. I didn't say anything at first and just grinned a little. Junhwe knew that something was wrong when I gave him that mischievous grin. He kept on frowning and stood there, not wanting to enter his room, fearing that I would kill him or something.

"What do you want?" He asked me again, making a very sour face. I didn't even say anything and yet he acted like I was asking him to do something impossible or something. I just rolled my eyes at my stupid brother and put down my pillow on his bed. He eyed me weirdly when he noticed that I brought my pillow with me.  

"Koo Junhwe, who do you belong to?" I walked closer to him and asked him that question. It has been a long time since I used that but I guessed I was going to use it until I die. It was one question that Junhwe really afraid of though. And his expression that time was what I expected as well. He just sighed and glared at me but I just smiled because I knew he was going to answer me anyway.

"Koo Ara's" He answered bitterly and just made that unhappy, annoyed face while I just smiled at him brightly. Of course Koo Junhwe belonged to Koo Ara! It has always been that way. I knew that Junhwe just thought that it was childish of me to keep using that sentence on him but I could tell he didn't actually hate it.

"So since you belong to me, all your belongings are mine. And that includes your bedroom." I cheered and just threw myself on his comfortable bed. I was happy and cheerful at that moment, not sure if it was just because I got to stay away from my aunt or there was something else. But I just knew that I was quite happy by myself.

"Yah!" Junhwe yelled at me and entered the room. He wasn't happy at the fact that he had to share his room with me but he didn't have a choice anyway. So I wondered why was he even bothered to complain when he knew he was going to let me do whatever I want anyway. He knew he couldn't kick me out.

"I don't want to sleep with you!" He whined and looked annoyed but I didn't care and just laid there. I didn't care about what he was saying, because most of the time he was saying nonsense. I just gave him a confused look and wondered why he said that.

"Why ?" I asked him curiously and stared at him confused but Junhwe couldn't come up with an excuse to kick me out so he just kicked the air and ruffled his hairs. I just laughed at him because I knew he finally gave in. It didn't take that long though, like the usual.

----------

It have been a month since I shared the room with my brother and he has been complaining for the whole month as well. There wasn't a day that he forgot to whine about the fact that I made his life miserable. He complained that I always locked his head when I slept but he didn't know about himself. He was worse than me, I just locked his head but he literally put his leg on me that I could barely move. So what made him think he could criticize my sleeping habit when his wasn't that much better.