Too Much Drama

When the dinner was over Harry left kind of bothered. I think Derrick was right, he was kind of wierd. I wondered how he knew about Rick, my family payed people off so that it wouldn't get out in the media. The only people who knew were the people who attended that school, and I don't remember a Harry White. This always troubled me, sometimes I feel bad for Rick killed himself and sometimes I'm glad he did. Rick was a dangerous person, when he sees something he goes after it and doesn't let anyone stand in his way. Months past and I am 6 months pregnant. Harry and Derrick are getting along great and my suspicions are growing more and more each day. I walked downstairs and found Harry planting flowers.

"Oh my goodness Harry these are beautuful"

"You are too" He handed me a flower I grabbed it and smiled

"Thank you, is Derrick paying you?"

"A little"

"Ok well thanks, wanna beer?"

"Sure, sure" He threw hus gloves down and walked in. I got him a ice cold beer from the fridge and handed it to him. He tilted his he back and I stared at his adams apple and the perfectness of his bonestructure. Derrick came over to me and taped my side. My breathing got eratic and I ran upstairs, Derrick followed and Harry left.

"I'm leaving for a couple if days ok. Get your head together" He said packing

"Please don't leave" I whispered

"You don't know what you want"

"I want you Derrick noone else, you know that"

"I don't"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!?" I finally snapped

"To my sister's"

"Which one?"

"Monica"

"Great, just great why don't you tell her everything huh?"

"Shut Up!" He snapped back

"Fuck you!" I ran downstairs. When Derrick left I slammed the door and cried. Harry knocked on the door.

"Are you ok?" He said

"Yea, I'm fine, bye" I closed the door in his face, he was the problem.

'Harry's POV

That man was finally out of the picture, time to make my move again. She slammed the door in my face so I just left. I looked through my telescope as she closed all of the curtains. She was just as beautiful as before, beautiful skin, beautiful teeth now since she got her braces off, and beautiful everything. I know I screwed up in the past but I want her back, she is the best thing that happened to me. I also know I faked my own death but that was just to protect her from everyone. I know she feels something for me now.

Sarah's POV

I layed in bed and cried my eyes out. I felt my baby girl kick inside of my stomach, she knew something was wrong, she was my little bundle of joy. The next morning I went to work. When I came back Harry was sitting on the step of the house. He caught me off guard, and the flowers were in the shape of a heart.

"Umm hi Harry"

"Oh hey Sarah" He looked up. I saw life in his eyes as he stood up.

"Thank you for the flowers" I said

"Anything for you Sarah"

"Ummm Harry this is nice and all but I'm married"

"It's ok, he doesn't have to know"

"Don't do this Harry"

"He left you right?"

"Like I said, don't do this" I said walking in. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took off his glasses. "Just go ok, please"I closed the door. I couldn't believe it. I heard a knock on the door, not again.

"Just go away Harry" I yelled

"Harry? It's Derrick" He said. I opened the door and hugged him and cried. Derrick rubbed my back and hugged me back.

3 months later

Today my water broke and my parents and in-laws are here. I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl. Me and Derrick have been arguing about Harry again even though he's out of our lives.

"Stop running from your problems!"

"What am I supposed to do with you?" My heart colasped in my chest and I froze. "I didn't mean that" He walked up to me and I shook away.

"Just Go!!!" I yelled. He left out once again and this is the last straw.