Obsessed

9 years ago I dated this guy in high school named Richard, we called him Rick. We were madly in love until he got possesive over me and went crazy. Rick killed himself about 7 years ago when I went to college. Life has been good to me, I am V.P of a major company and I have a wonderful husband. The only thing missing is a little bundle of joy. I took a pregnancy test, now I'm waiting for the results. It read plainly out, Pregnant. I smiled happily at it and rushed out of the bathroom.

"Derrick we did it!" I hugged him

"Oh my goodness are you serious?" I shook my head and bit my lip to keep from crying.

"I'm so happy" I said

"So am I?"

"I have to go call my mom" I went to the phone

"Mom, guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!" We both screamed over the phon

"Oh my goodness this is great, I was wondering when a grand baby was gonna come"

"What about Lucas and his girlfriend, I haven't seen him in forever"

"You know your brother, the ladies man"

"Yea, I know ma. I'll talk to you later" I said

"Ok love you"

"Love you too"

I looked out of the window and saw moving trucks across the street. I went up to Derrick.

"Ya see that?" I said

"Looks like someone's moving in"

"Obviously. We should go over and say hi"

"I'm from Detroit, we don't do those types of things"

"Well I'm not and since we live in the suburbs now and we should act like it"

"Whatever"

We walked over and the door was open.

"Hello?" I called

"Hello" A man popped out of nowhere, he put his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Sarah Hartsfield and this is my husband Derrick Hartsfield" The man looked at me and smiled but when I mentioned Derrick his smile faded.

"Yea, I've seen you on the news, your V.P of some company right?"

"Yes and you look familiar. Where are you from?"

"L.A"

"Oh ok, well welcome"

"Thank you and if you ever need anything with your lawn call me, I'm a landscaper." He handed me his caed. It said Harry White.

"Ok thank you Harry, see you around" We walked back into our house.

"He was wierd"

"Why you say that?"

"I don't know he just is"

"Awww someone's jelous" I teased

"No" I kissed him and he surendered. He scooped me up bridal style and I laughed.

"What do you want the baby to be?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Well I want a girl"

"A boy"

"Oh I thought it didn't matter" We spent the rest of the day goofing off like kids and laughing.