Chapter 7 - Evelyn's Revenge

Start from the beginning

Chad was in the football team of college -- of which Harry was captain. That was really helpful because Harry clearly knew a lot about him which we could use to have revenge.

Because even though Evelyn told us to have revenge on him, she never told us how to.

I waited in the cold breeze for Harry's car to appear. I was sure if I stood there for two more minutes I was going to freeze to death. Apparently wearing just one hood wasn't enough. 

But to my great relief Harry's car appeared there just at that moment.

Opening the passenger door I sat in the car.

"So what is the plan?" He asked me.

"First we go to a sports shop" I said.

"How in the world are we going to find an open sports shop at three of night!" He exclaimed.

"We have to" I said.

So far, our luck was going very bad because there was no shop of sports that was open but as if god could listen to our non-existent prayers, we finally saw a shop's light illuminating the part of road in front of it.

"There" I pointed, smiling due to relief.

Harry parked the car right out of the shop.

"How may I help you?" The polite old shop keeper asked.

Harry looked at me as if to ask me what were we even doing here.

"We will need one golf stick and one hockey stick please" I told the shopkeeper and Harry eyed me weirdly.

After purchasing the stuff, we walked back into the car.

"Off to Chads?" Harry asked.

I nodded, as I braced myself for what was about to happen.

Harry parked the car right in front of Chads house, in reverse. Exactly how I told him to because if we needed to run in a case of emergency -- which I felt like will be there -- we wouldn't have to turn the car, just sit in it and drive straight.

"Grab the sticks" I ordered as I grabbed my bag which contained all the other stuff and made our way to Chads lawn.

He was one rich human being. He had amazingly large house which probably had it's own swimming pool and bar. 

"Remember Harry" I asked "When Chad got his new car Audi R8 spyder and the whole school went crazy about it? because of how good and expensive it was?" 

"Yes" He gulped. I knew how much Harry loved cars and how hard it would be to convince him to do this with me.

"We are going to destroy the car he is so proud of" I told him.

"No way" He shout whispered "It costs more than our whole houses alone Archer"

"I know. That's why we'll be doing this. If we're doing this, why not do it right?" I shrugged.

I had no idea where this confidence was coming from.

"You do it, I will watch" I said.

"Fine" I said as we walked over to where his car was standing, which was a good little distance from the first window of the house. That was supposed to be Chads room according to one of his friends.

"Before we get the car, we have something else to do" I told him.

"What?" He asked, interested in the plan but at the same time scared just as I was.

Because honestly, all this stuff was not something that people like us would be doing at three of night.

"We night to climb up to his room first" I gulped.