"You're going to fall," Luke laughed, after she had collided with the fridge. They both knew how clumsy she was, and it was more than likely that she would slip and fall.

She shook her head, and continued on with her mini concert until Luke had gotten up and placed her on the kitchen countertop. She pouted at him, he was obviously ruining all of her fun. But she lightened up when he started pressing kisses all around her face. Mel hadn't completely forgiven him for cutting her performance short, so she took a spoonful of ice cream and smeared it on his face.

"You had to be expecting that," she grinned. Satisfied with the streak of brown that was covering his left cheek.

Luke rolled his eyes in mock annoyance, "Happy with your revenge?"

Mel placed a kiss to the tip of his nose and nodded, "I'm content."

Luke had left Melody's side for a moment to grab a napkin to wipe off the ice cream on his face. While doing so Mel stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend, he did the same in return. 

The following days were uneventful, and the crew was just enjoying their last days of high school. Graduation was only a few weeks away, which meant finals were also just around the corner. 

Melody and Luke had never talked about what their plans were after high school, mostly because Luke had no idea what he wanted to do. But with the year coming to an end Luke was getting anxious about what his girlfriend was going to do after this year. He knew she was smart, so he assumed she was going to college, and he hoped that it would be somewhere close so he could see her. He was dreading this the talk about this topic, so he decided it could wait until after graduation.

He already knew Ashton was going to work at a record shop until he could find something better, and Michael was going to do something at a tattoo parlor. Luke couldn't help but frown at the thought of Michael. If Ali had told the truth, he was going to have a kid that he knew nothing about. Luke had been waiting for the whole situation to blow up, and blow up it did.

Luke had been hanging out at Melody's house when the word had gotten out. Calum had showed up at Melody's door looking disheveled, and not knowing what to do with himself. Luke had looked at him with wide eyes, and then to Melody who was walking Calum to one of the couches in her living room.

"It's not mine," Calum had mumbled. He wasn't looking at anything in particular, he was just staring off into the distance, Melody didn't blame him.

Melody glanced at Luke quickly, and then back to Calum, "What do you mean?" Her voice was soft, but Luke could hear the underlying resentment in it.

Calum shot his eyes to Luke, "It's his friend's."

Again, Melody looked at Luke, who had his mouth open like he was going to say something but nothing was coming out.

"It's Michael's kid. Not mine," Calum clarified. "She was going to let me raise a kid that wasn't mine, because she knew I would," he laughed menacingly.

Goosebumps raised on Melody's arms, "How do you know she isn't lying?" It was a good question, if she had lied about the baby originally, how was anyone to know if she wasn't lying now.

"The timeline doesn't add up, and why would she lie?" Calum sighed,  "She still asked me to help her even though it's not mine, because she doesn't think Michael is going to do anything."

Luke clenched his fists, and spoke up for the first time, "Yeah, because she hasn't told him he's having a baby."

Calum laughed again, "She did, Michael said that there was no way that was his kid. Told her she was a liar, and that's putting it nicely."

"Like you weren't freaked out about the fact you thought you were having a kid!" Luke spat. Calum was talking about Michael like he was a scum bag, and he had no right. He didn't know Michael like Luke did.

"I was scared, but you didn't see me completely denying it," Calum's voice had raised, and Luke had stood up out of anger. Melody was immediately at his side, clutching his arm so he wouldn't do anything he would regret. 

Luke clenched his jaw before speaking, "Do you forget that you're talking about my best friend? Michael is eighteen years old, he's a video game nerd. He's going to need some time to process that he's having an unexpected child."

"He has six more months to get ready," Calum mumbled.

Melody's grip on Luke's arm loosened, "She's already that far along?"

Calum nodded, "That's why it can't be mine. She was cheating on me with him, and he knew."

Melody rubbed her at temples, while Luke was still glaring at Calum. Sure Michael was a home wrecker, but he wasn't a bad person.

"What are you gonna do?" Mel asked with caution. She wanted the tension between the two six foot tall boys in her living room to dissipate before it became a giant wrestling match.

Calum rubbed a hand over his face, "I don't know. She used me and lied to me, I don't know if that's something I can get over. But I don't think she'll be able to raise the baby alone, so I guess I would help her if she needed it."

Luke wanted to yell that Michael wasn't going to be a deadbeat, he wasn't going to let his friend do that to his child. He was going to make sure Michael was going to raise the baby he helped create. If Luke was going to make sure of this, even if he had to beat the shit, or try to, out of his best friend he would.

Melody tugged at Luke's shirt so he would look at her, "Maybe you should go talk to Michael. He's probably freaking out."

Luke nodded, he needed to go sort things out with Michael sooner rather than later.

"I'll talk to you later," Luke sighed. He pulled her closer to him, so he could place a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you," she mumbled, and stood on her tip toes to press a kiss to his lips.

"I love you," he said against her lips. When she pulled away from him a small smile was tugging at her lips, and he missed that big cheesy smile that reached her eyes.

He reluctantly nodded at Calum, and made his way to Mel's front door. He couldn't believe that this was his life. It honestly could have been a story from the MTV show 16 and Pregnant. So much for enjoying the last few weeks of high school.

----------------------------

I'm back!!!!!!! Melody and Luke did the frickle frackle and shit hit the fan with the whole pregnant Ali thing oooooo. This chapter was literally gross. I don't know what to write anymore tbh, and I am SO burnt out from college it's ridiculous.  I'm done with my first semester, and I have a month long break. But literally finals week was hell, I wanted to lay in the middle of a busy street that's how bad it was. I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating, I really don't know what to write anymore and I've been so busy. 

OK BUT WHO WATCHES THE 100 BECAUSE I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK ABOUT THE SEASON THREE TRAILER WITH BECAUSE OH DEAR LOOOOOOORD I WAS A MESS. MY POOR BABY BELLAMY I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM HE IS EVERYTHING I WANT AND NEED HE DOES NOT DESERVE ANY OF THE SHIT BEING THROW AT HIM MY POOR BOY!!!!!!

Ok but I saw halsey back in october, she was literally everything I hoped for and more. I waited for her outside the venue for like an hour and a half but she didn't come out and I was sad bc I was literally at the barricade so I would have met her. She didn't end up coming out of the venue until like 1 in the morning bc she was sick and she didn't want to be out in the cold I understood but was still sad.

Christmas is so soon omg it's literally wild like it's next week????? How did this happen???? Unclear. Anyway I'm going to Montreal in January which is super cool and I'm excited bc I've never been to Canada.

Sorry for being an awful person and not updating and then giving u this really terrible update omg I'm literally so sorry. But thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this! I love reading all of your comments they make me laugh a lot.

-Amanda

Project Ugly// l.h auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें