I felt my eyes get heavy and texted Jaime one last time before the sleep overtook my body and I called it a night.

The sound of the door opening downstairs woke me up, "Shit." I hear from who sounds like Jaime.

I contemplate for a second on what I should do in this situation, one, go downstairs and see what the hell he was doing when he knew I would be home tonight, or two, stay in bed and pretend to be asleep only to deal with this tomorrow.

The sleepy and lazy side of me fought bitterly with the curious side of my brain which resulted in a zero to one win for my brain. I pulled the covers off my body and walked to the bedroom door, opening it swiftly hearing shuffling come from the kitchen on the floor beneath me.

I walk quietly down the steps and am met with none other than my boyfriend running his fingers over his face and once he opens his eyes, realizes I'm in the room and charges at me with nothing but apologies I didn't care to hear.

"Babe I'm so so so sorry, I thought you we-"

I raise my hand up to stop him mid-sentence, "Stop Jaime, I don't want to hear your shit apologies." I spit out, highly annoyed by his lateness and the fact he didn't even bother to call or answer my texts.

"I'm sorry Arianna! What do you want me to say? That I didn't want to see you so I left and let you return to an empty home?" He begins to shout, waving his hands in every direction.

"No but you can begin by telling me where the hell you were, because you obviously weren't here to greet me when I've been gone for four days."

"I went shopping for baby clothes."

And that's when realization hit me, he was with her.

"Were you with Jessica?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"No." He responds plainly.

"Don't you dare lie to me Jaime." I point my finger at him as if I were a mother scorning her child for coloring on the walls.

"She just asked me to go with her, what was I supposed to do, say no? I was bored here so I went." He shrugs as if it were no big problem.

"So you thought you'd get your sneaking out of the way before I got home." I mutter, not really meaning for that to come out, but hey, it did and well, there's no turning back now.

"What the actual fuck Arianna?!" He yells, startling me a bit.

"Well what am I supposed to think Jaime? That you didn't spend the weekend with her, that you stayed home and watched movies all weekend, because at this point I highly doubt that's what you were doing."

"You really think I'd cheat on you Arianna?"

"I never said you were cheating Jaime..." I whisper.

"Well I'm not!" He retorts.

"I can't stop you from seeing her, but you don't have to be secretive about it." I let out.

"Why do you keep insisting that I'm being secretive?" He asks still angry but his tone cut down a half.

"You just lied to me about it Jaime." I point out.

"When?!"

"RIGHT NOW!" I yell.

"I asked if you were with her and you said no, then said that she asked you so you went! Oh my gosh Jaime seriously!?"

"Look I don't feel like arguing any more than I need to, I'm going to sleep, and don't think about coming up, so find a spot on the couch because you're not welcome." I turn around and walk back up the stairs and slam the door shut, locking it behind me then throwing myself into the covers to sleep the rest of the night away.