1) You Muz Ve 'Arry

'Lila's' POV
I remember the day like it was an image printed on the back of my hand. The moment that changed my life forever was very clearly embedded into my mind...

There was a gentle knock on the dark oak wood of my bedroom door and I stood up gracefully from lounging on my double bed, reading. The old door slowly and painfully creaked open and Olympe entered.

Madame Olympe Maxime was the Headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and had been my guardian since I was a baby, I never knew my parents, but she was a distant relative, twelve times removed or something. She stood at 11 foot 6 inches (half-giantess) and had dark red hair cropped short just above her shoulders.

She was usually humble and joyful, but today her plum-coloured lips were pressed together in a thin line of distaste. A figure entered behind her, it was Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. I had met him once or twice before at conferences or events Maxime had taken me to, he seemed a quaint nice old chap, but I've never really had much to do with him.

The stooping elderly man had silver hair and a long beard to match, he wore very traditional clothing, which hadn't evolved with the muggle fashion; a brilliant orange coloured robe. Twinkling blue eyes peeked over half-moon spectacles hanging off the edge of a long crooked nose, that looked like it had been broken a few times.

"Good evening Miss Potter, how are you? Do you remember me?" He asked, kindness reflected in his blue orbs.

"Ov course, Provessor Dumbledore. I'm very vell zhank you." I curtseyed. Of course, Professor Dumbledore. I'm very well thank you.

He smiled. "I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here Lila? I've come to tell you who you are...do you know Harry Potter?"

I nodded eagerly. Harry Potter was an exceptionally famous wizard who had destroyed and survived the Dark Lord Voldemort all in one night, along with his twin sister Lily Potter(yeah we share the same surname!) But no one had any idea where the both of them had gone since they were only babies. They'd be my age now. "Ov course!" Of course!

He nodded, smiling again. "Well, he's your twin brother."
My jaw slackened to the floor and I blinked incredulously at him. "Yes Lila, don't you think it's odd you have the same lightning bolt scar as the famous Harry Potter? Don't you think it odd you share the same birthday? The same last name? Don't you think it's more than a mere coincidence that your true name is actually Lily, not Lila?"

I had to stop myself from automatically bringing my hand to the piece of hair perfectly styled to cover the lightning-bolt scar Dumbledore spoke of. Coming to my senses, I shut my mouth, probably resembling something like a codfish.

"Oh, ugh, I never zhought about it veally, jus' zhought it a common name. Are you zaying...I'm zhe vamous Lily Potter?" He nodded again, confirming my thoughts. My eyes flickered to Olympe. "How could I not know?!" I never thought about it really, just thought it a common name. Are you saying...I'm the famous Lily Potter.

Dumbledore put his hands in the air. "That would be my fault. I instructed Madame Maxime to never tell you until I deemed the time appropriate. I was the one who brought you here, I thought it would be safer for you. You possess power that would not have been safe in the muggle world. I apologise for the sudden bombardment of this shocking information, but I feel I've left it too long as it is."