Tempers

The next morning Elena was the first awake which was unusual in the Moretti house. The night turned out to be a restless one for her and around four o'clock in the morning she gave up on trying to get any sleep. After taking a long shower and sliding on a pair of yoga pants with a form fitting tank top she went down to the kitchen to get a morning cup of coffee. After her coffee Elena wanted to go for a morning run and knew she needed to get her phone.

Elena walked into the dining room to retrieve her phone but came to a sudden stop before completely entering. The horrible looking glass dining room table that had been gifted to them for their wedding was smashed to pieces. She wasn't upset in fact Elena was pretty damn happy it was destroyed but all of the fine china including the cabinets that held them was also all destroyed and she did like that stuff. Elena couldn't believe the mess she was looking at, it was as if tornado had gone through just the one room in the house. Not being able to look at the mess much longer she shook her head and carefully searched for her phone that she left there before going out the night before.

Lorenzo heard the vehicles pulling up in front of the house so he glanced over at the clock and saw that it was already after six in the morning. Shaking his head he climbed out of bed and went to shower knowing it wouldn't be long before Tony was walking in his room. When he was done showering and getting dress in another one of his suits he was surprised his room had remained empty. Walking over to the window as he fastened his watch Lorenzo glanced out and saw Tony down by the SUV having an animated conversation on his phone while the other men waited for him not far away.

Opening his door and stepping out of his room Lorenzo glanced down the hall towards the room Elena stood in. He was tempted to go check on her but the door was still closed and he didn't want to disturb her so he closed his eyes for a moment then continued down the stairs. When he reached the landing Lorenzo had remembered that none of the men had come in yet but he heard glass clattering in the dining room causing him to pull his gun out. When he entered the dining room with his gun aimed and ready all he did was successfully scared the shit out of his own wife.

Elena had decided to clean the mess when she located her phone and found it to be in the same state as the rest of the room. She had been placing the bigger pieces of glass in a box hoping one of the guys would take it out the house for her. Elena had just lifted a large piece of glass to place in the box when she glanced up and saw the barrel of a gun aimed at her. Elena let out a screech and the glass slipped from her hand slicing open the palm she had already injured as it crashed to the floor shattering even more at her feet.

"Shit." She cried out as she quickly held her hand. "Oh my god." She continued to cry out as the pain shot through her whole arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lorenzo snapped as he holstered his gun and quickly went to her side when he saw the blood dripping down to the wood floors.

"I was cleaning this damn mess." She cried as all the guys came running in after hearing her scream.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tony snapped.

"Elena decided she needed to clean this goddamn mess." Lorenzo snapped back at him. "I fucking pay people to do this shit." He snapped looking down at her.

"It was bothering me." She snapped back at him as she stormed towards the kitchen still holding her hand.

Lorenzo saw the trail of blood she was leaving behind her and shook his head. "Get someone..." he began to say but Tony cut him off knowing exactly what he wanted.

"I got it." Tony said pulling his phone out and walked away to call someone to finish up what Elena had started.

Lorenzo quickly followed behind Elena and when he got to the kitchen he saw her trying to rinse her wound under the running water. "Let me see what you did?" he said walking over to her.