"Thank you!" Alexis shouts, hurrying to grab her bag from the lockers in the back.

"Before you girls leave, can I ask you something?" Johnny stopped us.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked him.

"Did Zac move out of state and changed his phone number? Because I can't seem to get a hold of him." He questioned.

"Lauren?" Johnny looked at me, "I know you two are dating?"

I thought to myself how Johnny would've known about me and Zac. I glared at Alexis and she came across as blank.

"Sorry Johnny haven't seen him," I lied. As soon as I said that I grabbed Alexis' arm and bolted away.

We walked back up to my apartment, leaving a trail of laughs.

"Isn't Zac at your place?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah...I know" I admitted.

"I don't know how you did it," Alexis said.

"Did what?" I asked.

"Zac," She said.

"Don't you think that's a little too personal?" I questioned her thought about sex.

"Not that!" Alexis exclaimed, "He use to be in such a bad slump then you showed up and he's now the guy that everyone wants,"

"I don't know but I sure do love him," I confirmed.

We finally reached my apartment. We both took the elevator upstairs, since we lived on the same floor. We made sure that we lived right across from each other just in case we needed anything.

I hugged her goodbye and we both entered our apartments.

I closed the door behind me and placed my guitar by the door. Just as I drop my jacket on the floor, I'm swung off my feet.

"Hey babe!" Zac picks me off the ground. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist as he spins me around.

"How was the walk?" He asked me, slowly letting gravity do its work on me.

"Great...really cold actually," I informed him, "I could see your feeling much better,"

"I feel Great!" He kisses me, "Thanks to you!"

"Okay come on, let me hear it..." I waited.

"Okay fine...you were right," Zac admitted.

"I know...hahaha" I laughed. "I told you going to the gym everyday wasn't helping"

We walked hand in hand towards the bed. Zac was laying on his back so I decided to get a good grip on him. I wrapped my leg around one of his and placed my arm over his chest.

"I thought you and Alexis was going out?" Zac wondered.

"Yeah but she's been working since last night, and she's a bit tired,"

"Woah 10 hours straight!"

"12 actually"

"Anyways why didn't Johnny get any of your voicemails?"

"He didn't?"

"Yeah, he was asking about you earlier,"

"What did you say?"

"Well he asked if I knew where you were and I told him I had no clue,"

"Johnny's probably deleting all his messages again,"

"Hahahaha" I laughed, "Johnny is getting old"

"An old Italian man"

"Oh! Wait here," I jumped out of bed and ran to get the DVDs out of my bag. "I got movies,"

"I'll put these in, and you go get the popcorn,"

"Of course princess,"

I groaned, "I love you Zac"

"Love you Lauren" He laughed.

-