Chapter Twenty

Three days later I was allowed to go home. To my own bed with my own sheets and my own smells. It felt amazing just to finally be getting back to normal. But back to normal also meant back to school. When my father had returned he hadn't said a whole lot to me. Only that he loved me and he would call me everyday. Kissing my brother and I on the head, he picked up his bag and left. That was that then.

Going back to school hadn't really been a thought in my head until my mother woke me up and told me I had to go in; even though it was the last day of the school week. Who needs school on a Friday anyway?
But since she insisted; You've already missed a lot of school"; I thought I should put on a brave face and go. Slapping on some make up and leaping about my room trying to pull up my jeans, I eventually found myself dressed for school. My ankle still hurt but a tight bandage was wrapped round it so it looked like I had a major 'cankle' and I had to wear low pumps to allow it to heal property.
My mother dropped me off at school and I kissed her goodbye before hopping, literally, out the car. Hobbling up the steps, I eventually found my way to the entrance and went to my guidance teacher. When you're injured you're meant to go to her apparently. She simply gave me a note saying I had to leave five minutes early to get to the next class or I would basically hold up the whole corridor. So I missed registration and headed to my first class; English.

Now we all know who sits next to me in English class; Luke. And we all know who I severely dislike.
Sitting down at my desk, I stared at the back of someone's head. Didn't really recognize it.
Peering over his shoulder, I took a look at the name on his folder; Mason Black.

Who's that? Must be a newbe.

~~~~

Hey guys

I'm so sorry this is the shittiest update ever: another filler I apologise. I've got a lot on right not with school and stuff so I'm sorry if I can't regularly update but I'll try as much as I can!

In the mean time, comment what ya'll want to happen next or what you think might happen?
Only time will tell.

-ImJustFabu