Best christmas present ever

Start from the beginning

"Chill out Kellin, I just wanted to see you because I missed you and I won't be able to see you for another 3 weeks." He pouted.

God dammit I hate it when he does that shit to me.

"What? Why?" I said giving in and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm going to California to help my brother out with the business, I'm going to be out there until break is over sadly."

I pouted and pulled him in for a hug.

"Dang, no sex for 3 weeks. How will I manage?" I joked.

I felt a light squeez on my ass and I jumped at bit. Vic pulled back and look me in the eyes, his filled with regret.

"I'm sorry, about our fight and everything. I really shouldn't have said any of that and it was totally rude of me to do so."

"It's okay Vic. I forgive you." I smiled.

He smiled back at me and lightly ran his fingers across my cheek then lent in for a long sweet kiss. It warned my heart and made my emotions go crazy. Every thought I had went away and it was all just focused on this kiss.

"I love you." I mumbled as we pulled away from each other's lips and pulled into a hug.

"I love you too, come over later okay?"

I nodded and told him to leave before my mom came looking for me and he agreed. I picked up the boxes and began to walk inside my house hearing some silence in the kitchen but most of the noise was now settled in the living room. Walking into the room, it was filled with Christmas music and dancing. As soon as I walked in with the box, the kids came running towards me begging me to put it down so they could start decorating the house. Once I did they dug in and grabbed random items. Jenna and Hayley walked towards me and began to help with the tree.

A couple hours later everything was set up and we all cuddled around the fire place with hot chocolate and cookies sharing some much needed memories. For the kids this was normal but for me I still knew, Jenna loved Tay and Hayley was still hurt. I guess Jenna and Hayley put aside their argument just so us kids could have one good memory of us as a family before Jenna and Hayley finalized their divorce. 

••••••••••••••••••••

"Soooo..." I said trailing off.

"Sooo how was your day Kellin?" Vic asked keeping his hand on my thigh.

"It was good. How about you-"

"Why did you give me that look in the hallway?" He said getting straight to the point.

"What look? I didn't give you a-"

"Were you jealous?" He smirked. I'm sure he was well aware that I was and now he just wanted to tease me.

"W-What?! No!" I said quickly. It wasn't all the time that I got flustered but when I did, it was horrible. I just embarrassed myself when I got shy.

"Mhm okay." He said moving his hand dangerously close to my thigh.

"I swear I wasn't I just- I don't like that teacher and she- I mean-"

"Yeah whatever you say." He said and pulled his hand away from me.

I huffed, missing the feeling of him touching me.

"Oh fuck off Vic." I said getting up, pretending I was going to leave.

I heard him quickly follow behind me and pull my arm towards him making me spin around and collide with his chest.

"Or I can fuck you." He smirked pushing me against the wall and collided his lips with mine. They moved hungrily against mine and I felt his hands roam my body. Instantly I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tapped the back of my thighs. I jumped up and he held me while I wrapped my legs around his waist. We moved away from the wall and he began walking to his bedroom. My lips moved down to his neck, sucking on his skin. He held back a moan and unhooked one of his hands from my thigh to open the door. When we got inside he walked to the bed then lightly threw me into the bed. He crawled on top of me and began to suck on my neck making me shiver. He pulled my arms away from my side and put them above my head and held them down with one hand while his other hand was on my hip bone. He began to rub circles on them and I accidentally grinder my hips against him hard on.

"Fuck." He groaned and took of his shirt.

I did the same and began to unbutton my jeans with him. We were both almost fully naked but the only item on us were ours boxers. I flipped us over so that I was on top of him and he was about to protest but I shut him up by kissing him.

"Kellin I swear to god I will not let you top me-"

"Shut up loser." I said and began to trail kisses from his neck all the way down to his stomach. He looked down at me, propped on his elbows, with lust filled eyes. I pulled his boxers down with my teeth and when they were successfully pulled down enough, I grabbed his dick and ran my tongue along the bottom. I sucked the tip of it and breathing became irregular.

"Kellin please." He whimpered.

I took him fully into my mouth and began to bob my head back and fourth at a slow pace. His head fell back and he let out a quiet moan. I began to bob my head back and forth faster, pushing Vic's hips down so he doesn't thrust his hips up.

Soon Vic pulled my head up and let out a breath.

"I don't want to finish yet." He said.

He reached into his drawer at the side of his bed and pulled out lube and a condom. He rolled one on to him and I took the lube. I coated a generous amount onto his Dick and he flipped us over so I was on the bottom of him. He coated lube onto his fingers and began prepping me. When that was done he slowly entered me and began to thrust into me at a steady pace.

"Fuck Vic, please go faster." I moaned as he his my spot. He went faster hitting it every time and left me a moaning mess.

"Wait-" I said. He stopped moving and looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay? Did I do-"

"I want to ride you." I mumbled. Well more like whispered. I have never done that before so it was nerve wracking. What if I didn't do a good job?

He held in a laugh and lied on his back waiting for me. I crawled on top of him and slowly sank myself onto him.

"Oooh God." I moaned loving how filled up I felt. I began to move up and down unsurely but the moans that left Vics mouth gave me some sort of confidence. He gripped my hips and began helping me move up and down. I rotated my hips and he squeezed my hips tightly.

"Fuck do that again." 

I did that again and again and soon he came into the condom. He was out of breath and I got off of him. He pushed me on my back and surprisingly took my dick into his mouth sucking me off until I finished. When I did he lied  right  next to me and covered our naked bodies with a warm blanket. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me.

"Merry early Christmas Kellin, don't expect a present from me." Vic chuckled.

"That's alright because this was the best present ever." I said and turned to face him.

"The sex or having me?"

"Eh both really, mainly just being able to hold you and call you mine."

He looked into my daze filled eyes and kissed my lips. The kiss was filled with passion and love and it just made me feel so warm inside.

"I love you Kellin, so much, I don't know what I would do without you."

"I love you too Vic." I smiled.

He put a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep darling."

"Okay, goodnight Vic."

"Goodnight Kells."

After that I dozed off into a peaceful sleep.