Best christmas present ever

I totally forgot if I said how many siblings Kellin had but to make it easier he has two for now ok ok bye

Also next chapter is gonna have a hella time skip because graduation is coming up fast for the seniors in the book :-)

Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve guys!

•••••••••••••••••••

The day went on and was normal as usual, nothing exciting happened and it was just boring. I took the public bus home and went to my room to do class work and homework. Mainly because I wanted to try and gain my reputation back. I was known as one of the smartest people at school and now people thought of me as average. That was a big no. Maybe it was cocky of me but I really enjoyed being well known and having a clean reputation. Plus I needed a letter of recommendation for colleges and I was not about to fuck that all up.

Halfway through my school work I decided to take a break and go downstairs where I heard laughter. Mainly just my siblings laughing and playing but I couldn't faintly hear my parents too. Which was weird for me because I hardly ever saw them at the same time, let alone in a room with each other.

"Jenna stop!" I heard Hayley playfully yell.

I looked into the kitchen to see my siblings using cookie cutters to make designs such as ginger bread men and Christmas trees whilst my mom was picking up the ones already cut and putting them on wax paper. Some were already done and Jenna was frosting them. I had saw that Hayley had some green frosting smeared on her face and for the first time in a while I saw a genuine smile on her face. It wasn't forced and it didn't look like it was for show. It was real. The vibe that came off from the scene in front of me was heart warming and for a second I thought that we were a family that didn't have a fault in it.

"Mom Jensen pulled my hair!"

"No I didn't you loser!"

"Mom!"

My siblings began to bicker at each other while Hayley gave Jensen a disapproving look.

"Apologize."

"But I didn't-"

"Now." Hayley said.

Jensen had sighed and looked at my sister Kasey with an annoyed expression.

"Sorry."

"I accept you're poor apology."

"Mom she's being mean!" Jensen yelled.

They began to bicker at each other again and my moms stopped paying attention to them.

"Kellin! You're here! Can you bring out the Christmas stuff from the shed and start to build the tree? We can get a real one this year but don't tell the kids. They won't know the difference." Hayley whispered the last portion to me.

I nodded at her and got my coat and headed to the back yard where our shed was. Of course it took a while to find our Christmas stuff since it was hidden behind our Halloween things but I managed to find it.

"Boo." I felt hands creep towards my waist and I squealed.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and turned around. Standing there in all his glory was Vic himself.

"What are you doing here?"

"What can't see my boyfriend?"

"Not at his house when his parents are home and literally just a couple feet away from us!" I said in a hushed tone beginning to get paranoid.