Who knew?

First of I would like to applaud the person with the John Cena comment. Second of all yooooo what's up I finished editing the chapters. Third of all if you haven't read the teaser for Diamond you totally should BC I would love you forever. Fourth of all this bitch is starting 2 more kellics and another cashby.

Also I kinda want to delete innocence????? Idk yet

Also to clarify things this story all kind of turns back on itself and it all connects in a way soooooo yeah

•••••••••••••••

I sat down in my first period still trying to collect my thoughts. This wasn't real. I had to repeat this to myself. I couldn't accept what was going to happen. I didn't want to. I never thought this would happen. I mean my parents were so happy together and this didn't seem like them. My parents were getting a divorce because Jenna was cheating on Hayley. It sickens me to even think about one of my moms being those type of people. I haven't talked to her in what felt like forever but was actually one a couple of hours. I needed to clear my head but I didn't know how too.

I got a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Kate. She was speaking to me but I couldn't hear her. All I could hear were my parents voice talking in the back of my head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is something we all need to understand." Jenna started.

"We both decided that it's for the best." Hayley continued, "We decided to get a divorce, it's best for everyo-"

"Wait hold on?! Best for everyone?! Are you fucking kidding me?!!" I yelled and stood up.

My siblings bottom lip wiggled as the conversation began to get heated. If it wasn't already bad before, it was about to get worse.

"Kellin please calm do-"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down! This is fucking insane! How dare you guys do this to the family! Do you know how confused we'll be trying to figure out who to spend Christmas with! How about their birthdays! Who are they going to spend it with?!" I pointed to my siblings.

"Your only thinking about yourselves right now! Are you guys even thinking about how we'll feel! How this will ruin us as a family! How dare you even think about making a decision this huge wit-"

"I CHEATED ON YOUR MOM KELLIN!"

The room got silent as I let the words sink in. Did Jenna really just say that?

"You...."

"This is why we're divorcing. I can't be with her anymore and she doesn't want to be with me."  Jenna explained.

I was sick to my stomach. How could she do that? It just makes the situation even worse!

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled and left the house.

I didn't know where I was going. I just knew I had to get out. I had to get away from that cheater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kellin are you even listening?"

I snapped into reality and noticed that most of the class had piled in already and katelynn looked at me with a bored expression.

"Huh?"

"Great now I gotta explain myself all over again. Basically a teacher got in trouble for having sexual relations with a student and he got arres-"

"WHAT?!"

"Kellin calm down I was eventually gonna tell you that it wasn't Mr.Fuentes, but you guys need to keep it on the down low, like even lower than you guys were before, like you need to stop."

"You were the one telling me to get at him and now your telling me to stay away from him?"

If only she knew.

"Yes! It's for your own good Kellin. I really don't want you or Mr.Fuentes getting in trouble. I mean everybody already knows the kids as the "slutty student."

"Katelynne I can't do that."

"Why?! All you have to do is ign-"

"I'm DATING him Kate!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe that was a bad idea to tell her because now we were sitting in the coffee shop and she was lecturing me about it. I wondered if she ever shut up about it. I don't know, but it's getting old at this point.

"Kate please, for the love of God and everything all mighty, shut up already."

"No Kellin! Do you know how much trouble you'll be in if anyone finds out."

"If anyone's finds out, well you know but I TRUST you Kate." I said emphasizing the word trust.

"I know but what if the boys find out?" She said referring to my guy friends.

"They won't." I said more to myself.

The thing is that my guy friends have mouths that run for ages. They like to spread drama and know what's going on daily in high school drama. If jake had sex with Ana then they had to know and they spread it around. 

By the way it was true jake did have sex with Ana.

But that's not the point.

The point is that they talk a lot.

I sipped on my coffee while katelynn stared me down, making me a little nervous. Soon she stopped and moved her gaze to a person behind me. She moved her eyes from me to the other person and then back at me.

When we see someone we know in public we usually speak with our eye's. I never really knew why but it just became a habit of ours. I slowly moved my head to look back at the person and I felt my heart drop. No it just wasn't one person but two people. One I was delighted to see and the other not so much. I felt my chest tighten but not tighten to much. I felt like I wanted to cry but I didn't at the same time. I felt the nostalgia get the best of me and I wanted to be in his arms so much, but at the same time I wanted to scream at him and ask why he left me.  I guess I was staring at the other person for too long it looked like I was looking at Vic, I moved my gaze to Vic and he waved but then I moved my gaze back at him and he just winked.

Katelynne kicked my shin making me turn around. "Kellin are you alright?" She asked noticing I was still in my daze.

"We need to get out of here." I said just above a whisper.

She nodded and grabbed our coffee's throwing them in the trash before coming back to me and pulling me up by the arm. I looked at him and then at Vic.

I'll call you later

I mouthed to vic and he just looked confused. I wouldn't blame him because I never acted this way. Once we were out of the shop I felt like I could breathe again. Then I had to recover from what I just saw.

Jason was back?