Dont make a sound

WHAT?! 1K VIEWS AND 100 FOLLOWERS?! I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY!

••••••••••••••••

I walked to my next class which was teacher aid. I was very nervous i guess you could say. Things were going to be different between me and Mr.Fuentes. I mean this was not a student teacher friendship. This was more of a student teacher fuck buddy sort of thing. I don't even know how to explain it.

"hey bud do you want to go out to eat today?" Justin said as he slung his arm around me.

"sure where to?"

"where ever you want to princess." he laughed

"your an ass." i rolled my eye's and went into Mr.Fuentes classroom.

"But you love me!" he yelled into the classroom then left.

I sat down in my usual spot in the back with my back facing the board.

"Mr.Quinn can you come up here real quick please?" i heard the voice of Mr.Fuentes speak.

I went up to his desk and stood there for a minute while he gathered some papers.

"Could you grade these and put it in the grade book?"

I nodded and grabbed the papers from his hands. My fingertips lightly brushed over his leaving my hands shaky for a moment. I looked into his eyes for a brief moment to see if he felt the same. But he was looking away almost as if he didn't feel anything. I sighed and turned around getting back to my seat.

***********************

I sat there for a good hour before i started to pack up my stuff. I had Home next and i honestly just wanted to go to bed. I was so tired and exhausted and i wasn't even done with the day yet. Everyone had left the classroom and i was the last to leave since i packed my stuff really slow.

I was about to leave when i heard the door shut and a locking sound.I turned around and i saw Mr. Fuentes at the door.

"Mr. Fuentes what are you doing?"

He walked over to me by the back table and presses himself against me until there was little room. A smooth smirk played onto his lips as he saw how nervous i was. But that quickly disappeared and left me with confidence.

"You know, you kinda left me a little frustrated today." i said with my hands trailing down his chest.

"I know darling." he whispered in my ear and began to suck on my neck.

We could get in so much trouble for this. Especially since its during school.

"Get down on your knees." he demanded.

I did as he said and looked up at him. It almost reminded me of the first day we met and He bit his lip again just like the first time.

He began to undo his pants and soon his member sprung out of his pants.

"Now suck." he demanded.

I did as told and began to wrap my lips around him. My head bobbed at a steady pace before i made myself go faster. Mr.Fuentes moaned and tangled his fingers into my hair and pushed me deeper into him. He hit the back of my throat and i gagged a bit but not enough to make it noticeable.

But this time he was pretty much fucking my mouth.

"Look at me." he panted. I did as told and looked up at him with my eyes watering a bit.

He was about to moan again before there was jiggle at the door nob. Then a knocking sound.

"Mr. Fuentes are you in there?" I heard an older voice ask.

My heart stopped for a second but then i realized the doors locked. I pulled my mouth away from my teachers throbbing cock and he made a displeasing sound. I smirk at him and then quickly sucked on him again.

"Y-Yes i'm in here." He stuttered.

"Oh well i have your worksheet that i need to return." the other voice said.

I swirled my tongue around his tip then took him into my mouth as far as i could go.

"Oooohh god- i'll get them in a bit just slide them under my door." he came into my mouth and i sucked him clean.

"Alright." the voice said suspiciously.

Then the footsteps faded away from the door. Mr.Fuentes pulled my hair making me stand up.

"Oh fuck your so hot." he said then connected his lips with mine. We had a little make out session before i decided i should leave.

"Pull a stunt like that again and i'll make sure to punish you." he said and smacked my ass before letting me leave.