Suprise test?

6-7 more chapters left and the books finally over! Bless and this a really short chapter and it's kinda boring and just a filler for the REAL problem that's gonna happen soon.

Also thank you guys so much for 1k followers! Also I posted Pop Punk Trash earlier than expected! Check it out pls and thank you :-))

••••••••••••••

What the fuck is this?

When did we learn this?

Have we even learned this?

I raised my hand and Vic came over to me bending over a bit so he could hear me.

"Did we learn this?"

"Yes we did, we learnt it last week." He said.

"What?" I said completely confused.

I am confused most of the time but that's not the point.

"Just take the test after school but don't tell anyone." He said and walked away.

I stared at my test for a while longer trying to remember when we did this, like I don't even know what this is. Everyone else in the class was prepared for it but I was lost. Im so confused right now.

Before I knew it the bell rang and I began to pack up my stuff, Katelynne nudged my shoulder and nodded her head towards the door. When we walked out Katelynne took a different route than we usually did to go to class.

"Katelynne lets just go to cl-"

"Kell shut up and just live a little." She said walking out the school doors. She led me to her car and Gabe, Justin, Nick, and Jack were there.

"Katelynne stop messing around, I have to do that test after school and you now Mr. Fuentes would be mad and-"

"Kellin shut up and suck his dick for a grade, you know he won't get mad." She said as we entered the car.

"Alright I'm hungry as fuck, let's go get Johnny Rockets." Justin said and he pulled out of the parking lot.

"We're ditching school Katelynne! This is not okay just let me-"

"Kellin ever since you and Vic got together or started your dumb thing you hardly talk to us or even Hang out with us. Can you just shut up and forget about him for one day? We're only asking for One day Kells." She whispered to me so the guys wouldn't hear about mine and Vics relationship.

I looked at Gabe, nick and Jack. I was hesitant to leave with them because I knew the amount of trouble I would be in if anyone found out. But I guess there's always a first time for everything right?

"Alright, I mean it's not like I missing a whole bunch of work at school right?"

"That's the spirit!" Nick said and put his arm around me.

"Yeah Kellin's ditching class!" Justin yelled and Katelynn agreed with him.

I smacked her arm lightly and she just laughed. Gabe turned up the radio and let the music fill the car as we went to just have a day with each other.

••••••••••••••••

"Justin!" I yelled.

He had put some of his smoothie on my nose and it was cold. He had a devious smile on his face then he wiped it off for me.

"I hate you." I pouted.

"You love me shut up." He laughed.

He lent over and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't kiss me, you're gonna give me an std." I mumbled.

"We have to have sex for that to happen you silly goose!"

"Justin stop!" I said covering my face feeling embarrassed.

I honestly forgot how happy I use to be until today, I didn't have to worry about anything and everything felt nice. I felt like a normal teenager and I felt like this is how I was suppose to spend my senior year.

"Dude." Jack said.

"What?" Nick asked.

"This is like one-hundred and one dollars."

"Jesus, we only got like 4 shakes, 2 fries and 3 bacon,cheese fries." Justin said.

"Okay maybe that's why." I laughed, pulling out money. Everyone else did the same and we all put it together.

When we payed we left to the mall and just hung out there. It was around 12:55 right now and there was just maybe less than 2 hours of school left so we decided to just not go back. The mall was not packed but people still roamed around. Justin put his arm around my shoulder as we walked around and I took it as a friendly gesture mainly because we just have a bromance, there was nothing more than that.

"Kellin come with me!" Katelynne said pulling me into Victoria Secrets.

"Dear God help me please." I mumbled walking slower than her.

"You have to help me decide because Ethan and I are-"

"I don't want to know!" I said before she could finish.

"Geez, chill out, I won't tell you then." She laughed.

It felt like forever before we came out of the store and I felt horrified. I never want to go back in there, like ever again. Soon we decided that it was time to leave.

••••••••••••••••••

I still hadn't been talking to Jenna so when I came home I ignored her Hello's and just dropped my bag in my room before charging my phone. I freshened up a bit before deciding it was time to leave. I wanted to go see Vic and just hang out with him because well, I missed him. I grabbed my phone off my charger and ran down the stairs and left my house.

I walked down the street and made my way towards his house and when I got there I opened his door, he was obviously home since his door was unlocked.

I walked through the halls and looked around for him until I found him pacing in the living room, looking stressed.

"Kellin, where the fuck have you been?!"