Finally Going to Paradise Academy!

Start from the beginning

I was walking away, off to chase my dreams and I didn't look back once. I felt good yet really sad!

I was going to miss everyone............

*************************** NEXT DAY, IN LONDON************************

I had just reached London a little while ago, I was in my new flat and boy was it amazing! I ran towards my room. Shit, this was some sexy room. By this point I was screeching like a little girl.

My house was a 3 bedroom flat, a decent living room with a really big T.V, one L shaped sofa and 2 smaller ones with a good sized coffee table. My kitchen was fully equipped, I had everything I needed, my fridge was empty, obviously! I did have all the crockery and cutlery.

The first room was the guest bedroom. It had its own bathroom, a queen bed with white sheets, a big window and cream walls. The second room was my amazingbedroom. Amazing? Nah, it was perfect! 3 walls were white and a light teal blue for the forth, 2 big windows, a king bed with blue and white sheets and pillows. If you haven't guessed it already, I loved blue and it was my theme along with white. I had no cupboards which was weird, but I decided to brush it off.

I had a flat screen T.V , speakers which (after I checked) connected with bluetooth. My blinds had my pictures on them and I had dark 3 layered curtains on top of that (I hated any light to come into my room when I slept!). I had a 2 mirrors, 1 was half length and one was full length. I entered the bathroom and I loved what I saw- 1 sink and a huge mirror, a jacuzzi and a shower place,the toilet seat and the same speakers were installed here as well. Yes! Now I can blast my music even louder. I moved on to the 3rd room, I guessed that it would be the smallest of the three. I opened the door and I was totally surprised!

HOLY SHIT. I had my own walk-in closet area/makeup room thingy!! It had its own bathroom with a shower place and sink, the seat and a big mirror. Back in the room I had a big dressing table with lights all around the mirror frame, perfect. It was almost the same as the one I had back in my room in India. There was a whole thing made for my perfumes, a bunch of drawers for storage, full length mirror and my jewelry armoire.

As for my closets, I had about 4 small ones. 1 entire wall with shelves, for my shoes, purses,hats,etc. The room was painted a light baby blue and I loved it.

All thanks to my parents! They flew in 1 month prior to this day and designed my house exactly the way I wanted and the fact that daddy was paying all my bills was really amazing (my mother insisted, no matter how much I didn't want him to)! By this point I was grinning like an Idiot.

I then called my parents to thank them and inform them I reached safely, then I sent out a group text to all my friends telling them I reached my flat.

I was tired and I needed my Laptop. I dug it out from my suitcase and plopped down on the L shaped couch in my livingroom, damn it was comfy!

I connected it to my wifi (which was thankfully super fast), I watched some videos and soon I ate some food. All I could do after that was dose off to sleep!

I couldn't sleep on any plane ride, ever. I was tired and the jet lag wasn't helping either. So I headed to my room, turned the A/C on and slept like a baby.

**************** NEXT DAY, OFF TO SCHOOL****************