Finally Going to Paradise Academy!

Chapter 1 (Finally Going to Paradise Academy)

Faith's POV

"Alright guys, smile!!" one of my best friends Ranjana said. "CHEESE!" We all smiled like crazy idiots! I just tried hard not to cry.

This was it. I was actually going to London. To become a makeup artist/choreographer. I can't believe that my dream is finally coming true!

Everyone I loved was at the airport with me. My parents- Kareena and Nikhil and few of my closest friends- Amisha, Iyesha, Ranjana, Reena, Shivani, Vidhi, Ria and Ritesh. They all came to say goodbye.

I will be gone for my senior year. So basically, I'm living away from everything I know for a year or so.

Oh wait!I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Faith Verma and I was adopted by two of the most wonderful people on this planet; EVER! My foster parents adopted me when I was 5, they had been visiting relatives in L.A. They found me on the streets. But I was lucky enough to meet the best people on this planet. When I came to Hyderabad, I took a while to adjust, especially with the national language, Hindi. Soon enough I picked it up and now I can read, write and speak it perfectly. Anyways,

"I can't believe you're going to London, Faith!" Amisha said "I can't either! I feel like it's all a dream and in just another 5 minutes mom's gonna wake me up." I looked at mom and she said in a stern voice "Faith be happy I'm letting you go in the first place! Don't push me into making you stop." "Hey, you can't do that! Daddy!!!!!" I looked at dad and he said "Faith you know she's joking, right?" then he looked at mom "Kareena leave your daughter alone."

My mother didn't want to send me away to London, she said she'd miss me too much as I am her only child. My dad had the same thoughts as mom, in fact he wanted me to get a business degree and then go to London, but mummy being the best, she is told my daddy to shut up and let me go. Yes, my mom is the boss.

'"All passengers going to London, flight 234, please come down to gate A2. The flight will be departing shortly." The speaker at the airport said. This was my cue. Tears were building up, I was finally leaving my family and friends and going away to an unknown city for a year. Am I ready though?

"Sweetheart! You are as ready as you'll ever be!" my mom said, she can tell what I'm thinking at times...

We all had tears in our eyes, well, at least all the females did. Dad and Ritesh were NOT going to shed a tear, it would affect their non-existing 'Manhood.'

UH! I couldn't help roll my eyes at that thought. I hugged both the boys and said goodbye. "You really not gonna cry, are you?" I asked them "Nope" the said in union. Idiots!

"I love you all so much and I'm gonna miss you all soooooo much!!! I can't believe I won't see you all for at least 5 months!" I said. I was planning to come back home for vacation, duh. "We love you too Faith!" They said simultaneously.

I gave each one a bone crushing hug and got a kiss from mummy and daddy. "We'll all miss you!" Iyesha said. I said bye one last time before I turned around and started to walk away, tears in my eyes.

On the other side of the street I knew

stood a girl that looked like you....

I looked inside my purse and got my phone out [A/N: The song is drive by- Train] and I answered "Hello?" I asked "I see you're leaving, huh? How sad, I didn't even get to say goodbye!" the moment I heard this voice my heart stopped. Why the hell was he calling me!? And how the hell did he know?! "What the hell do you want?!" I asked "Calm down, sweetheart. Just saying goodbye!" he answered, I could tell he was smirking on the other line. That dick. "Listen I don't have time for this right now! I'm hanging up. I never hope to hear from you again. Bye!" I hung up.