He Stole My Bra While I Was Washing His Car! *2*

** WARNING!!!! THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT! IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF BEWARE!! I DON’T WANT MEAN COMMENTS! IF THIS IS NOT YOUR KIND OF THING DON’T READ! 

 I  ALSO WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THANKS TO STARLIGHTHAVEN, WHO I DEDICATED THIS TO. SHE EDITS MY WORK AND MAKES IT MUCH BETTER SO CHECK HER AND HER STORIES OUT!**

Chapter 2

“Sweetie, guess who I had a chat with today,” My mother asked. We were having dinner, it was pasta. I was somewhat distracted, but come on, you can’t blame me. Today was pretty major.  What with, well, the whole Backseat-of-Tristan’s-car thing.

“Who?” I asked, not really caring. Tristan’s hands were so big. And warm.  They felt so good running along my body. His tongue felt even better than his hands- Enough Georgie!, I scolded myself, You’re at the dinner table for Pete’s sake!

“Sandy Cole! You know, from next door. Anyway, she said that Tristan went to the car wash. Did you see him there?” She asked.

I choked on my pasta. 

COUGH, COUGH!!!

My eyes were watering and I couldn’t stop coughing. My mother slapped me on the back hard and I finally calmed down.

“Jesus Georgie! Are you Ok?” My father asked alarmed.

“I’m fine.” I croaked out. I was taking deep breaths trying to get enough oxygen into my air deprived lungs.

“Anyway” She continued cautiously, looking at me as if I might choke on my own saliva at any second. 

“I noticed that you don’t really play with Tristan anymore. Do you still play with him Georgie?” Mum asked, her face dead serious.

“Mum! At my age playing means something a little different than what it meant when I was little, ok!” I blushed.

After that, mum stopped using ‘Playing with” and “Tristan” in the same sentence. The conversation turned towards some kind of adult crap that I wasn’t listening to.

Lucky thing it did too, I mean what would I say if my father asked how the car wash went? ‘Oh it was good. You know, washed a few cars, wiped a few windows, had a few orgasms. Nothing out of the ordinary.’ 

I would be grounded for the rest of my life. Then my father would’ve gotten the shotgun out.  

Dinner went on as usual and when it was finished I went to my room. We lived in a one story house that was shaped like an L. My room was directly opposite my parents which meant I always had to have the music quiet and I could never have phone conversations in my room without them eavesdropping. 

It was total shit, but whatever. It’s not like I would ever do or say anything they would be shocked at.

I got on my old, tattered pj’s and got in my soft bed. I could finally have a long, hard think about what happened today.