Say You Like Me

Hey guys!

So this is the last chapter and the book has come to an end :'(

Sad as it is but oh well I had fun writing it and I hope you had fun reading it!

If you can I would appreciate the votes but apart from that enjoy this last and very CHEEEEEEEEESY chapter 

Ebony xoxo

Jamie sat back in his chair, a look of pure shock on his face. He was definitely not expecting her to admit her feelings to him, let alone in front of their whole music lecture. He was, of course, overjoyed that she liked him back and felt the same as him. He had restrain himself from doing a little victory dance, instead he smiled really big and possibly creepy.

The lecturer then called him up after all the excitement and awws had calmed down. He strode to the front of the room and turned confidently, smiling and then squaring his gaze on the clock at the back of the room. He was so sure of his song choices and the moment could not be more perfect. He took a deep breath and began:

“Hey guys I’m Jamie and these are my song choices: My first choice would have to be No Air by Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown. This explains a particular girl who I talked to for the first time seconds after she had literally knocked the breath out of me when she tripped and fell on me. I had NO AIR also because of her beauty.”

The split second it took for him to take a breath, the whole room was filled with sighs of awe coming from all the girls, because of the cuteness overload. Jamie chuckled slightly before continuing.

“My second choice would have to be It’s Time by Imagine Dragons. I chose this because there was a specific time in my last weeks that I decided it was time to make the first move and ask this amazing girl out, so I did.

My third choice would have to be Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. I chose this song because of the way I had asked her out on a date, sure I didn’t specifically tell her in those words but it explains what I wanted and expected as an answer.

My next song choice would have to be The Best Day Of My Life by Jesse Mcartney. I know it’s a bit… yeah, but it explains the moment when I went on a date with miss Mystery Girl and we danced and kissed and had the best time ever. It was most definitely the best day of my life so far, apart from the day we met.”

Once again the awwing filled the room and Jamie could feel a small blush making its way to his cheeks. Fighting the blush down her returned to his speech.

“So my second to last song is Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran because of the fact that this girl changed my perspective on females after rather bad experiences in year 7 which involved following a girl who held my heart on string around. Mystery Girl changed everything for me and I will be forever grateful!

My last song is, well has kind of been answered for me, but anyway, it is Say You Like Me by We The Kings. As you can see and I am thinking that most of you have guessed who this girl is. Well if you haven’t, her name is Indie and just minutes ago she answered my question without even knowing it. She is Mystery Girl and she will always be my Wendy.”

With that Jamie looked up and smiled, his eyes drifting over his other applauding classmates before landing on the one he couldn’t stop thinking about. Her face was bright red from blushing so hard and her mouth was pulled into a huge smile. This moment was ruined by the ringing of the bell and all their classmates ran out of the room hurrying to their next lecture but not before giving the two suggestive and jealous looks. The lecturer gave them a knowing smile and left them to their business.

Indie watched as everyone left the room, leaving just the two of them alone. She quickly sat up and without talking sprung into his arms, leaving Jamie shocked but happy never the less. They embraced for what felt like forever before pulling back slightly so they could see each other.

Indie looked at him and exclaimed “I knew it! I knew it since the moment I met you that you were my Captain Hook!”

“And you my Wendy, Indie.” Jamie exclaimed, looking at her with such happiness and adoration. She felt as though she was on top of the world, even if she was only short. She chuckled quietly and moved in to meet his lips halfway. They stood there, in an empty classroom kissing with a quiet passion and gentleness. After a while they pulled apart and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Be mine?” He whispered quietly.

“Always” was her reply and then she moved in once again for a sweet kiss.

This was the start of the rest of their lives, they spent a lot of the time reliving their past years and went on dates every time they could without a worry in the world. Granted their relationship wasn’t perfect, as every relationship is, they had their own number of fights and obstacles but they all came back to peace in the end.

They stayed together and had kids and grandkids, they lived by their marriage vows and until death did they part, dying a month apart, peacefully and full of grace.

This is the story of the Girl In The White Spotted Dress and her Captain Hook.