1 - I'm pregnant

I highly recommend reading the disclaimer first if you haven't. Thank you :)

... .. ...

Chapter 1

Feng Jianyu stares at the pregnancy kit in his hands.

It shows two straight lines.

Two. Straight. Freaking lines!

He doesn't know what to feel. He's kind of expecting this to be honest what's with the weird things happening to him lately but seeing the evidence in his hands is a different matter. At least before he can easily brush off the morning sickness to eating spoiled foods during the evening or he's just plain sick.

But now, he can't brush off the fact that he's pregnant.

Pregnant!

Jianyu wants to freak out and then faint. Maybe this is just a dream. He slapped his own cheek to wake himself and hissed when it stung the moment his palms touched his cheeks. He stared at himself in the mirror in his bathroom, his hazel doe-eyes staring back at him. He paled.

This isn't a dream.. and he really is pregnant!

He's suddenly struck with nausea and doubled over to vomit in the sink.

...

Jianyu's lying on his bed, his right hand gently and unconsciously rubbing his belly.

He can't believe he's pregnant.

Not because he's a man -- somehow, humans evolved years ago which resulted to men having a special pouch in their bellys which made pregnancy a possible occurrence. However, this is still a bit dangerous and women's uterus is still considered the most suitable for bearing a child.

Personally speaking, having his own family is one of his dreams. A happy and loving family is what he wants so having a kid is not really a problem.

What makes him uneasy is the fact that he doesn't even have a boyfriend!

Dammit! His mom will surely pinch his ear to death once she knew about this!

He doesn't know what to do. Should he tell the father? First of all, this wouldn't happen without the other guy, duh. He's not the Immaculate Conception. But what if the guy who made him pregnant would not take responsibility? He would have to raise their kid by himself.

Oh my god I will be a single father! Jianyu thought, biting his bottom lip.

Jianyu stared at the ceiling for a long second. His mind ran miles and miles away almost making him dizzy from all the thoughts inside his head. He then clenched his fist and heaved a heavy breath.

"Doesn't matter! I don't care whether he wants the child or not. He needs to know." He said to himself, eyes shining with courage.

But one thing is for sure, he will never kill this little precious inside his belly.