D i s c l a i m er

Few days ago, I discovered this awesome chinese BL web series entitled: Counterattack - Fall for your love rival (a.k.a Strike Back). It literally took over my life the second I watched it and was bewitched by the actors.

Trailer's on the Media.

This fandom is really great, however, since it was aired just few months ago, fanfictions are really scarce. I only found two in AO3 (check them out, one of 'ems r-18 *wiggle eyebrows*) and so I decided to contribute to the growing fandom *winks* and also to encourage others who also likes to write to write their own stories to help this fandom grow :)

With that said, here are my disclaimers:

Characters aren't mine.

Feng Jianyu and Wang Qing are both real persons [ chinese actors ]. I used their real names because I think it suits better in this story. But their personality will slightly be based on their characters in the web series (since this is my foundation for this fanfic). Same as the other characters included in the novel.

Plot is mine.

However, you'll soon see that I mixed some parts of the novel with reality. I can't read Chinese though and I've been a fan for just, like 4 days so I'm not yet really familiar with a lot of things related to the novel and characters which means a lot of stuff that concerns this fanfic will be based on my own imagination -- poetic license or something.

A LITTLE WARNING:

Some may find this story's plot.. unusual.. weird. Which may cause a little discomfort with some people. You'll see when you read the first chapter or just check the tags. Just to be safe guys. I don't want to receive comments about not warning you.

This story is set in the future so in this story's universe, that kind of thing is possible.

...

That's all. Don't hesitate to give constructive feedbacks because I'm not really a pro and English isn't my language so I will greatly appreciate any comments.

Have fun reading :)