Wedding Preferences

Hakeem: Hakeem wanted you to have nothing but the best and didn't care how much it cost. In the end you two ended up having a large, televised, live wedding and even held a mini concert during the reception (also televised).

Season: Summer
Color Scheme: Gold, Black & White
Amount of Guests: Millions (in person + viewers)
His Best Man/Woman: Chicken (Come on it's Chicken)

Jamal: You both agreed not to do anything big so, you two went to the courthouse where a few of you guy's closest friends and family members witnessed your marriage.

Season: Spring
Color Scheme: Navy Blue & White
Amount of Guests: 15
Witnesses: You agreed for Hakeem to be your witness & to let Andre be his since they wouldn't stop arguing and competing for the spot.

Andre: Andre wanted to do everything traditionally and "the right way". You agreed and after sitting through six months of Couple's Therapy with his preacher, you two finally got married in the church with family and friends.

Season: Winter
Color Scheme: Grey, Silver & White
Amount of Guests: 150 (there was a set list)
His Best Man/Woman: Andre actually had to track down an old college buddy seeing as he didn't exactly have any current friends.

Outfits Coming Soon