You Meet For The First Time (Andre)

It's your second day working at Empire and you just got finished moving into your office. As if he was watching you, Luscious called your desk phone and asked you to his office. You quickly grabbed your phone and keycard and headed to his office. "Hey (Y/N)," Becky greeted as you rounded the corner. "Hey Becky," you smiled and greeted back. "So, how you liking it here so far?" she asked. "Well it's only my second day but, I like it so far. I just hope I'll be able to keep up around here," you confessed. "That's good," she nodded, "and don't worry, you'll do just fine. Where you headed to now?" "Oh! Luscious called and asked me to come to his office." Her eyes widened before shooing you to his office. You were a little confused but you just shook it off. You knocked on the door before slowly opening it, "Mr. Lyon, you wanted to see me?" A big smile graced Lucious' face, "ah yes, (Y/N). Come in, come in and please call me Lucious, we're all family around here." You gave him a polite smile, "Well Lucious, you wanted to see me." "I just wanted to personally welcome you and also I'd like to introduce you to my son-" "Andre?," your smile dropped as you noticed the men who got up to stand beside your boss. "(Y/N)?" he finally spoke as he began to recognize you. Lucious glanced between the two with a look of confusion, "How do you know each other?" "We went to school together," you both said at the same time. "Really?" he seemed to perk up, "well then it's your lucky day because, you two will be working very closely together. (Y\N) is our new Chief Branding Officer. You two will be handling our clothing, sports, music and other outlets on both behind the scenes and in front so they this IPO goes through without a hitch, while I focus on Hakeem, his album, keeping my artists happy and keeping Cookie happy." "Cookie?" you asked slightly confused. "My mother," Andre answered. "But I thought," you had started, remembering how he told you she was in jail and based on what he told you, she would be for a long time. "It's a long story," Andre intercepted again. You simply nodded. "Well I can see you two have a lot of catching up to do so I'll leave you to it." And with that Lucious leave you and Andre alone.

What others interactions would you guys like to see between the guys and you?