Hakeem Imagine

Written by RemiWorld

In my bed, watching Criminal Minds. It was 9:30 at night and I was bored. Hakeem was out, working on a new song. As the show was going off. My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Hakeem. Hakeem and I have been friends for a while. But lately, I've been feeling some type of way about him. I quickly answered and turned off the tv.

"Hey."

"Hey boo, what you doing?"

"Just sitting in bed. What about you?"

"Thinking of taking you out of that house."

"Mmm, really."

"Yeah, can I take you out tonight?"

"Sure, I don't have anything else."

"Okay, I'll over soon."

"Okay."

I hopped out of bed, racing to my closet to find something cute to wear. Deciding what to wear, I found a black dress, that screamed wear me. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I started slipping into my black dress. I sat in front of the mirror and started letting down my hair and curlying it a bit. I went back into my closet grabbing my black pumps and placed my feet in them. I started putting lipgloss my lips and heard the a knock on the front door. I walked downstairs to the front door, I opened it and saw Hakeem standing there. He looked amazing, he was dressed in a heathered gray suit. He reached out and took hold of hand. We started walking to the car. Hakeem opening up the car door for me. I thanked him and got inside. He got in too and started driving. We placed many places that was in the city. We had finally stopped at this resturant that looked liked it could be a five star type. we parked and soon inside. The waitress had lead us to our seats and we sat down.

"So, how was your day?" He asked

"It was okay, yours?"

"It was good, but tonight with you. Your making it so much better." He smiled.

A waitor approached our table.

"Hi, what would you guys like to order now?"

"Um, I'll have a salad."

"I'll take a have t-bone steak."

"Okay." He said finishing up taking our orders and began walking away.

I began thinking to myslef, should I tell him how I feel about him? or no. I'm a take the chance. I looked over to him, he was on his phone. I cleared my throat.

"Hakeem?"

"Yeah."

"Um, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I know we've been friends for a while. But lately, I've been feeling some type of way about you. Like I like you and not as a friend." I said, feeling relieved.

"I been feeling the same way about you boo," He said smiling back at me, "That's why I asked you out tonight. And there is one thing that I wanna ask you."

"What's that?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He looked into my eye's.

"Yes." I was blushing.